Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grazza

Miscellaneous demos (part 1) [please post in part 3 instead]

The funny thing is that I didn't notice the grab and thought that RL was just lying here. I was really surprised when I couldn't find it on the second playthrough.

Gotta say I'm very pleased with Plutonia's popularity in the last years. It proves what a great and unique style Casali brothers created. I wonder if "TNT Devilution" will do the same for TNT.

btw, here is Plut1 pacifist improved by one second:

plut1_pac_022.zip

Memfis said:

2002ado E1M3 Pacifist in 0:17

Done in 16 seconds by Kimo Xvirus, I think?
Anyway, great run on E2M1!

Oops, I missed that. Maybe I'll try to improve NM-Speed then. It looks like fun too.
And thanks :)

TRIAD EXPERIMENTAL CORPORATION (TRIEX.WAD)

UV-Max* in 6:53
Also includes my FDA

* 87% secrets. I can't trigger secret in sector 238. Maybe it's possible with 'guideless glide', but I can't do it. Even if it is possible, I believe this is still a good excuse to skip it.

Very nice 1996 wad. Try it if you haven't already. I recommend to use IDMUS25 here.

triex653.zip

Spdgr1

UV-Max 1:15
UV-Speed 0:24
UV-Pacifist 0:27
UV-Fast 1:09
UV-Respawn 0:46
NoMo 0:21

Thanks for playing my maps Memfis and Blob1024. :P

I'm not good at making good map titles, but I'll see if I can make something a bit more interesting and better names too. Maybe.

s1demos.zip

Mordeth

MAP05 UV Max 9:45
MAP06 UV Max 9:53

UV Run 18:29

Note #1 - to the admins: one of my Mordeth zips was somehow moved to the Marswar thread?!
Note #2 - Andy Olivera: there's MAP03-04 Maxes too a few posts above, hopefully they can be added to DSDA :)
(both fixed, thanks)

mordeth.zip

didierbertrand you should really consider adding a link to the wad file so it can be easier for other members to watch the demos.

Do you know how to use the url tags?