Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey, I've been working on a TC for a while now and was just wondering who I have to contact to get it posted on the news section of Doomworld.

Anyone know?

BTW, if you want to check it out, the link is in my signature. You've actually got 2 TCs on the site, one by me (Lobo)for EDGE and one by Kaiowas for ZDoom

I think there's a news e-mail address somewhere on the front page, or a "contact us" link in the sidebar.

Hey, Fredrik, tell us what you would expect from a job well done on a project like this.

Originally posted by Lobo
Hey, I've been working on a TC for a while now and was just wondering who I have to contact to get it posted on the news section of Doomworld.

Anyone know?

BTW, if you want to check it out, the link is in my signature. You've actually got 2 TCs on the site, one by me (Lobo)for EDGE and one by Kaiowas for ZDoom

news@doomworld.com

Cheers Maonth!

BTW, if anyone has any worthwhile suggestions, post 'em up here!

Please do not convert this thread into a spammers ball.

Originally posted by Kaiowas
Hey, Fredrik, tell us what you would expect from a job well done on a project like this.

Make sure that all graphics look good and don't screw up with some boring levels.

Originally posted by TheRequiem
It does look good... keep up the good work. ONE day, it will be finished, lol.

Hah, that's what they all say...

Originally posted by Archvile64
Hah, that's what they all say...

Heh, I say that too. Damn :P

It will be finished, just don't ask me for a specific year :-)

Seriously though, I've already got most of the graphics done so that's a major part of the project out of the way. I'll also be sharing a lot of those with Kaiowas, so we should both have more time to devote to level design and mapping.

Besides, they're actually two separate TC projects (it's just that both are based on the same theme) so the chances that at least one of them will be finished some day is doubled, right?

I hate when a TC is being developed, looking good, and then abandoned! That's why I'd really like to get this done and release it. But I also understand that real life constraints can slow down a projects development, so a little patience is called for.

Anyway, if you stop by the web page, don't forget to leave a message in our forum!!

Here's a quick taste of the EDGE tc!

Hey, anyone got any ideas for one or two levels for the TC? I'm not the most original person in the world and need to suck ideas from other people :-)

Just wanted to announce that I've moved to a new site! I was sharing with kaiowas up to now.

My signature has been updated to reflect this. You can still reach my site and kaiowas' from either of the sites so it doesn't matter too much anyway.