Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Derrick

Hmm

I think DW needs to have a list of all PCs/TCs and have links.
What does everyone else think?

Originally posted by Archvile64
Eh, the good ones are all already on my hard drive.

Yes, but are they "linked"? ;)

I think Ling or Mordeth were going to put up some list of maps and megawads in the Classic Doom->Levels section, but as of now, it just points to the idgames archives.

Originally posted by ReX
Yes, but are they "linked"? ;)

Heh, I was just saying a little archive of them on here wouldn't do too much for me =)

Originally posted by mmnpsrsoskl
This would help me because I am a lazy bastard and really couldn't be bothered looking for all the great PC/TC's...

Me too. I once had a nice collection but I lost it when I cleaned out a hard drive. Now I can't be arsed to spend the 10 hours it would take to find & download all the WADs (or download the full idgames archives).

Originally posted by Fredrik
download all idgames archives

AH! all of it would take about, hmm lets see....carry the 3, ahhh....about 3917439574384 million years to download on my crappy 33.6k. Actually it might take longer...

Originally posted by mmnpsrsoskl

AH! all of it would take about, hmm lets see....carry the 3, ahhh....about 3917439574384 million years to download on my crappy 33.6k. Actually it might take longer...

Well, if I downloaded it from Sunet, it wouldn't take more than a day :)

Originally posted by Fredrik
Well, if I downloaded it from Sunet, it wouldn't take more than a day :)

Do you have cable or DSl or something?

Ha, to get ADSL here where I live it would cost approximately $70 a month (australian). Which is around US$35. This is something I can't afford a month. Why I am babbling on about this? Ask me later.

Damn that's a good idea! A nice organized list of the best PC/TC's out there, with a little description and a link! Sweeeeet!!