Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
diosoth

G.I. Joe Doomguy figure

The explosive barrels. Made from a Ja-Ru brand black play slime container found at Dollar General. The green sludge is hot glue over top of junk tossed in to fill space.

Rockets

Two 1990 Rampart missiles painted tan with a red stripe. One will probably have the peg cut off and used as a prop, the other will be altered with a flame trail to be stuck into the Cyberdemon's cannon.

Burning barrel.

I used the same Ja-Ru play slime container as the slime barrel(I bought 2 of them some time back), painted darker gray. The flame is a Ghost Rider head. I did the same as before- filled the barrel with junk to fill space and used hot glue, leaving the flame piece on top. The glue strands were painted red/orange to simulate Hellfire lava.

These barrels are decorative, showing up in Doom II only I believe(I may be wrong on this).

Finally finished this one. Thanks to formbx257 for suggesting the head and JoeToyFan for supplying it, and to Macrossmaster for donating the rest of the body parts used

head- Mercer V1
armor- Mercenary Wraith
torso- Backblast V1
arms- Backblast V1
waist- Backblast V1
thighs- Rampart
feet- Backblast V1
pistol- Scarlett V8
double-barrel shotgun- Marauder Inc.

I cheated by using a 25th Wraith armor but I found myself lacking in find a torso and arm combination that could match the armor I needed. I chose to mount it in place with a screw rather than glue as I wanted to leave the option open to open the torso should the o-ring ever break. However, the back of the torso is glued to the waist with a tiny drop of glue to prevent movement.

I had planned to use a 25th Eel helmet but found them too small to fit on ARAH heads and scrapped it. I was also unable to find a vintage Eel head or I may have devised a way to swap heads easily. Oh well, most people are probably more familiar with the status bar face anyway.

The armor was cut in the back to allow access to the hole. I plan to find a brown backpack eventually.

I should note that these boots are probably more sprite-accurate than any used for my 25th customs.

With the 25th version made prior-

The Cyberdemon will be finished soon.

I bought one of these and will use its head and horns.

I would've gone nuts for this stuff as a kid. I used to collect those G.I. Joe figurines so this would definitely have impressed me (and still does). :)

"Classic Doom" Spc. Jack Campbell

head- Gen. Hawk, comic pack
armor- Wraith
arms- Tomax/Xamot
torso- ROC Cobra Commander
legs- Gen. Hawk, comic pack
knife- Gen. Hawk, comic pack
plasma gun- ROC Flash
backpack- Snake Eyes V40 5-pack

This custom is not totally done yet. I still need to obtain a Target ROC Cobra Eel black helmet. I may also build the Doom 3 BFG-9000 if I can find suitable parts.

I went with black armor, following Doom's theme of different color for different ranks, and to work around existing parts. He's still recognizable. I was going to add the Doom 3 tubing to the armor but could find no way to do so without it looking goofy so I didn't bother with it.

Looks pretty cool so far. I like the hooves, though that ass piece doesn't appear quite 'sculpted' enough to do the sprites justice.

Or maybe I've just seen Maes' DW avatar one time too many. :-|

Either way, keep it up, and what-not.

whoa! looks really nice so far. What's the size comparison of the cyberdemon to the doom guy? The revenenat looks perfect btw

Some people have expressed interest in buying these. Suppose I was to offer everything in this thread as a single lot, one purchase gets everything. Any takers and what would you offer?

Keep in mind, these are display pieces. They may retain some movement but not much. The paints are acrylic and prone to scratching.

Is that a hulk figure you're using for the cyberdemon's body?