Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ryback

Hell Revealed 2 demos [-complevel 2]

It is faster to kill the Cyberdemon by the direct attack. However, I lost a few seconds for the Aech-Vile's attack and I had no courage to cut a megasphere, so this run is not perfect at all. I wouldn't play UV-Speed of this map again.

Hell Revealed 2 MAP30 UV Speed in 0:57

h230-057.zip

Pretty soon I'm going to be posting demos of Hell Revealed 2 runs. However, I already have one that I will post as soon as I can which is a Nightmare-Speed run of map01 done in 0:09, which is my first EVER demo!

Ha ha, 2 great demos on a really hard map. I was trying a bit but doubt I can beat either time. The 4 way approximate mirror symmetry makes it hard to orient yourself or know which switch still needs to be pushed etc.

I hate to put my lousy uvspeed-run after those amazing max-runs.

hr2final map 29, skill 4, time 1.29
Recorded with Legacy 1.42 (Did this in summer, when I played more with legacy)

Running on top of monsters and that invul-teleport (bug?) is Legacy stuff, so I guess it's not possible for human to get this time with doom2.exe.

hr2lvl29-129.zip

TimeOfDeath said:

Thanks guys - here's what I meant to do:
map32 max 13:23

Damn that puts this guy's UV max demo to shame.
Anyway awesome demo TOD!

fuck it, this was my best failed run of hr32 after 8 bazillion attempts and route tweaks (now I want to save that map to a cd so I can smash it with a hammer, like I did to super ghouls n ghosts one time):
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/19610124/hr2final-32-FAIL-ggg.lmp
Died at 14:11 ish, maybe would have beat it in 16:00 if I didn't die (TOD always finds the best routes). Killed off the majority of 4 outer enemy sectors in 5/6ish minutes, but I guess the rest was too slow. I'll probably be away from doom for a few months.

lol, that route is crazy. The archvile at the end was really mean. I don't always find the best routes, you liar. :)

gggmork said:

I'll probably be away from doom for a few months.

Nooooo!

The past few days I've been trying a max/reality demo but have only FAILED - hr2final-32-FAIL4-maxreality

I stupidly got hit by a rocket from a cyber in the revenants/cyber section. All of the monsters were dead except those left over cybers, the arachnotrons that get released when you get the keys, and the monsters in the two archvile sections. The only parts I'm unsure about are releasing the two archvile sections. I'm gonna try to spam rockets at them from a distance if I try again.

hell revealed 2

map32 uv-max in 12:54

using gggmork's route, releasing everything except cacodemons and archviles. :)

I´ll just post this here for general amusement, because I really don´t think anyone is going to steal this from me or if they do, I´ll beat them :)
FAILED UVspeed of map17 in ~2:30
Any ideas are appreciated before I manage to finally beat this.

h217-fuck.zip