Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

any one want to trade

hey are any of u willing to trade any working 486DX66+ with mother board, or a early pentium with mother board, maybey a harddrive too or svga card, for a Nvidia TNT2 vanta AGP card and a PCI usrobotics 56k win modem. I upgraded my system and i have these parts they are in working order, duhh, the card is a good 3dcard, TNT2, and i replaced it with a geforce3

i also have parts to a old, and the first, mac laptop computer. all the parts should work but i had to get rid of the hard drive and battery. they thing that should be wanted is the ram card and the LCD display screen

SEP: does it matter if the 486 has a disk stuck in the a drive, had a screwdriver taken to its disk ddrive to try to get it out, and happened to have my cat pissed on it?

The problem with this stuff is lack of value vs the hassle. How do you propose to do the trade? Email me if you like - I do have stuff like that laying around.

i also have parts to a old, and the first, mac laptop computer. all the parts should work but i had to get rid of the hard drive and battery. they thing that should be wanted is the ram card and the LCD display screen

Do you mean the "Mac Portable" or the "Powerbook 100"?
The Mac Portable was the first laptop Apple made (introduced in 1989 did cost here in Germany 16.000 Deutschmark, that is around $7.000).

Weight: 15,8 lbs (here in Germany we called it "Schlepptop", because of its heavy weight, "Schlepp" means: to pull something).

Wait some more years and you can sell this to a computer museum.

:)

I can sell you people a spare hard-drive laying somewhere around me. It's a nice Maxtor 30 GB... with no screws for the case, and no screws on the thing itself, and no anti-humidity envelope, and no IO needle, and no magnets, and no plastic support for the needle axis, and a screwdriver-scratched surface, and burned electronic, and a little of dust.

OH! And a couple of coins I left inside the carcass!

Submit your estimated values...

I doubt anyone will send the item(s). What is it $100 to ship a package ???

For 3 lbs it's about $5.50 2nd day USPS. The mb + carton is about that. There are other more interesting problems though.