User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > Okay, what the hell, bronies?
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 4 [5]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:55.   
vinnie245

hex11 said:
Ren & Stimpy is still the best for me, although Beavis & Butthead had its moments. Not much interested in other cartoons...

Also Cow & Chicken and Courage The Cowardly Dog are awesome as well, i'm a big fan of dark and twisted humour

Old Post 07-20-12 09:25
vinnie245 is offline Profile || Click here to Send vinnie245 a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Dragonsbrethren

Avoozl said:
I miss the days when the good cartoons existed like Loony Tunes, Daria, TinTin, Aladdin, Ducktales, Darkwing duck, Tailspin, Goof Troop, Rupert Bear, The Never Ending Story animated, etc.

Hey I grew up in that decade too!

Old Post 07-20-12 12:18
Dragonsbrethren is offline Profile || Click here to Send Dragonsbrethren a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
MSPaintR0cks

Haha, this whole thing reminds me of the plans me and my friends made when we were 5 or 6, which were sometimes about stuff like building a huge castle purely out of legos to live in. It appeared feasible for us back then.

Old Post 07-20-12 12:34
MSPaintR0cks is offline Profile || Click here to Send MSPaintR0cks a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Clonehunter
Forum Staple

Csonicgo said:

I was soooo wanting for someone to say that. Someone got my trolljoke!

Dude, cuz like, that show was amazing. I'd really like a return to that show in some way.

Old Post 07-20-12 15:00
Clonehunter is offline Profile || Click here to Send Clonehunter a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Slippy_Pig
Warming Up

Judging an entire fanbase of almost thousands on one project that barely even made surface ( not even I knew about it ) is just mean. That's like saying that "ALL DOOMERS ARE CRAZY MURDERERS CUZ COLOMBINE". Unintelligent and really mean.

Also, ( this is directed towards the questions about why the show has such a large gathering/YUR ALL GAY MANCHILDREN I'M SO MAD LEMME GET A DIP O' TOBACCO CHEW ) the show has a really large gathering because it's generally a good show. Sure the first season is a little bit of a cliche childrens' show sometimes, but it's not all like that. And I almost guarantee that most of the people here insulting all bronies would say absolutely nothing about bronies if it were a fandom based on something else, like robots or something. Most of the hate I read here is just blind ignorance. It's kind of sad. /endbutthurt

Old Post 07-24-12 16:56
Slippy_Pig is offline Profile || Click here to Send Slippy_Pig a Private Message Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ralphis
IDL Founder

So this is what we've come to

Old Post 07-25-12 00:11
Ralphis is offline Profile || Click here to Send Ralphis a Private Message Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Csonicgo

Ralphis said:
So this is what we've come to

When you see a Sodaholic thread: WALK AWAY.

Old Post 07-25-12 10:05
Csonicgo is offline Profile || Click here to Send Csonicgo a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote