Severed bunny head
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > Doomworld Mega Project 2013 - 54 maps - Final Version is up
Pages (21): « First ... « 18 19 20 [21]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 15:30. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TimeOfDeath
Forum Regular

Final version has been uploaded!

◘ FINAL VERSION v1: DMP2013vF1.zip (54 maps in 3 wads)

code:
==VANILLA AND LIMIT-REMOVING== MAP# AUTHOR TITLE COMPAT SUBMIT# 1 Xaser Stove Pipe (limit-removing) 1 2 C30N9 Brick Break (vanilla) 2 3 Hurricyclone 6 Sector Tea Jug (limit-removing) 3 4 Retog Yergon (vanilla) 6 5 Fernito Ferno (vanilla) 7 6 Matt534Dog The Last Stand (vanilla) 14 7 Marnetmar Pazuzu's Revenge (limit-removing) 17 8 minigunner Raiders of the Lost Shark (limit-removing) 20 9 sgt dopey Technecrosis (vanilla) 21 10 Alfonzo Postmodern Hydraulics (vanilla) 22 11 an_mutt Gothicy Beetle (vanilla) 23 12 dobu gabu maru The Manifold Fever (limit-removing) 28 13 Marcaek Bentryway (vanilla) 29 14 SFoZ911 Fire Fighter (limit-removing) 30 15 schwerpunk TDSW (vanilla) 35 16 JudgeDeadd Hatchet Job (vanilla) 36 17 Obsidian None So Vile (vanilla) 40 18 Z86 Infernal Alignment (limit-removing) 41 19 SteveD Don't Touch That Dial! (limit-removing) 42 20 Megalyth Have a Soup and a Sandwich (vanilla) 52 21 Chaingunner CHACSTL (vanilla) 53 ==BOOM== MAP# AUTHOR TITLE COMPAT SUBMIT# 1 cannonball Death Metal (boom) 9 2 Katamori 1024x32x10x10x3x2x1Monster (boom) 10 3 Pcorf Visation (boom) 11 4 Fellowzdoomer Hell's End (boom) 24 5 TheMionicDonut LETS ROCK! (boom) 37 6 joe-ilya Steak streak (boom) 38 7 Demonologist Ex Tenebris (boom) 39 8 Exl & DooMAD Waystation M-00 (boom) 43 9 CorSair Merry-Go-Kill (boom) 44 10 Memfis Back in Town (boom) 48 11 Ribbiks dwmp13_rbk (boom) 49 12 BloodyAcid Tuskmunday (boom) 51 13 scifista42 The Space Base 2 (boom) 54 ==ZDOOM AND UDMF== MAP# AUTHOR TITLE COMPAT SUBMIT# 1 Du Mhan Yhu 3 Ways From Hell (zdoom) 4 2 Ed Twilight of the Gods (zdoom) 5 3 EndGameGamingMain Millitary Enterance (zdoom) 8 4 The_Trigger Water control (udmf) 12 5 Baratus Go To Hell (zdoom) 13 6 Netherstorm Incarnate (zdoom) 15 7 Tarnsman The Adventures of Pope Steve (zdoom) 16 8 ClonedPickle Dripping Oven Oil From Your Third Arm (zdoom) 18 9 Kate Stone Language Barrier (zdoom) 19 10 Scypek2 Ode to everything (zdoom) 25 11 walter confalonieri ffffabolous secret level (udmf) 26 12 Ijon Tichy Futility (zdoom) 27 13 Phendrena East of Eden (zdoom) 31 14 Eradrop End Of Days (zdoom) 32 15 ShadesMaster NUKAGE PROCESSING (udmf) 33 16 obake UAC: Unsettling Athletic Corporation (zdoom) 34 17 jazzmaster9 A Room with A View (zdoom) 45 18 mrthejoshmon SUBBSE (udmf) 46 19 BaronOfStuff Trial And Error (udmf) 47 20 TimeOfDeath Law & Order: Special Doomguy Unit (zdoom) 50

Last edited by TimeOfDeath on 04-12-14 at 18:43

Old Post 04-12-14 17:34 #
TimeOfDeath is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
walter confalonieri

finally! so, this will be the one that be uploaded on idgames, right?

Old Post 04-12-14 18:36 #
walter confalonieri is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
TimeOfDeath
Forum Regular

Yep, unless some bugs need fixing in the next week or so.

Old Post 04-12-14 18:44 #
TimeOfDeath is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Suitepee

Finally, now I can begin livestreaming this immediately.....as soon as my weekend of work is over! Thanks for giving me something to look forward towards on Monday.

Old Post 04-12-14 22:10 #
Suitepee is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Fellowzdoomer

Hey want demos for vanilla and boom?

Old Post 04-12-14 23:38 #
Fellowzdoomer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Suitepee

http://www.twitch.tv/johnsuitepee

Just letting you know I'm doing part 1 of this project right now on my twitch channel, starting with covering the vanilla/limit-removing wad chunk.

Old Post 04-16-14 19:19 #
Suitepee is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
obake

Suitepee said:
http://www.twitch.tv/johnsuitepee

Just letting you know I'm doing part 1 of this project right now on my twitch channel, starting with covering the vanilla/limit-removing wad chunk.

That was fun. Gothicy Beetle stood out the most from what has been seen so far.

I can't wait to see what you think of my map!

Old Post 04-16-14 22:39 #
obake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Suitepee

http://www.twitch.tv/johnsuitepee/c/4078764 = part 1 of my Doomworld Mega Project 2013 coverage. (covers maps 01-11 of the vanilla/limit-removing mapset)

This is certainly going to be a mixed bag of treats and tricks.

Right from the off, Xaser's opening map sets the tone to expect wackiness and occasional deviousness, with Stove Pipe being a 'troll' map of utter FUCK YOU!
C30N9's map was chaingunner-annoying and otherwise bland, whilst Hurricyclone's apparent obsession for underwater maps was revealed to me, although I did like the Pinky bumrush.
Retog and Fernito had some solid but short maps, and Matt534Dog's map was nicely paced with some decent music to match (apart from that odd 'drumming' bit).
Marnetmar's map was weird, just plain weird. Liked the crusher. Minigunner's map is the first time I've seen a 'run quickly to beat the level' map done CORRECTLY. Up yours Scythe MAP28 and 1Monster's MAP24, this is how it is done!
Sgt dopey's map was good but quite the stroll, while Alfonzo's short but interesting laid out 'hell' trap map was well executed. Loved the map description that an_mutt kindly read out to me before the level started.
An_mutt's MAP11 was the best of this part of my playthrough, despite having a few too many Revenants for my liking. A fast-paced slaughtermap of sorts that actually had me playing aggressively fast for once!

I look forward to what is to come, which will probably be pain since I resume on dobu's map12 with 400+ monsters....and judging by his NOVA map I'm expecting nothing but a difficult slaughtermap from him!

Old Post 04-16-14 22:43 #