Ouchface
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > TNT: Revilution (Loose deadline set.)
Pages (27): « First ... « 24 25 26 [27]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 21:35. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SFoZ911

Negative.

Old Post 07-24-14 03:39 #
SFoZ911 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
KiiiYiiiKiiiA

Oh. Soz. I thought I had.

I will fix that right now. :)

@fellowzdoomer. I kinda like the uniqueness of your map. It has interesting ideas. But generally, I agree with Megamur's assessment. I would still like to see the finished map though, as there is plenty of potential. :)

Old Post 07-24-14 04:06 #
KiiiYiiiKiiiA is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Fellowzdoomer
Forum Regular

Megamur said:
Review

I removed revenants, swapped them with Cacodemons and removed the useless platforms.

KiiYiiKiiA said:
Surprise post while Fellowzdoomer is posting! Woot Woot!

Thanks, KiiYiiKiiA. I'm intending for something "like" TNT01, but more my style. Ragnor? Opinion? Do you agree with Megamur and KiiYiiKiiA?

Old Post 07-24-14 05:44 #
Fellowzdoomer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ragnor
I do see the humour in a mod sneakily changing my title

Havent seen it yet. Still insanely busy with my new house

EDIT: I just broke a window on the backdoor, due to the door jamming on the carpet, so I just made my life busier, great -_-

Last edited by Ragnor on 07-24-14 at 06:01

Old Post 07-24-14 05:52 #
Ragnor is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Fellowzdoomer
Forum Regular

Ragnor said:
go through a broken window

Is this a sign???

*hides in shame from terrible joke*

Old Post 07-24-14 14:47 #
Fellowzdoomer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
KiiiYiiiKiiiA

In other news, 40oz has done a map for this. Woohoo!

Ragnor said:
Havent seen it yet. Still insanely busy with my new house

EDIT: I just broke a window on the backdoor, due to the door jamming on the carpet, so I just made my life busier, great -_-

GR Door Open Stay.

This is tnt, so did you breaking that window cause a door to open somewhere else in the house? :P

Sorry bro, hope it all works out ok. :)

Old Post 07-25-14 07:52 #
KiiiYiiiKiiiA is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ragnor

Well, typically, the landlord is being a cunt and trying to cheat their way out of not only this but every other broken thing in the house that was already present when we moved in (30+ things!) so I wouldnt say "going well"

Might ignore the house and blast some dudes while picturing said person.

Old Post 07-25-14 10:10 #
Ragnor is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Eris Falling
Forum Staple

KiiiYiiiKiiiA said:

GR Door Open Stay.

That's a win for Kyka.

And in the interest of balance, I seem to have a found a bug in the texture pack (I assume latest version is still 12?)

code:
R_TextureNumforName: ASPHALT not found

I spotted this next one on Take 2 of MAP14, which I since deleted, so I can't remember off the top of my head, but I think it's ROCKCK2 that produces a tutti on every use.

Old Post 07-25-14 13:34 #
Eris Falling is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
KiiiYiiiKiiiA

Eris Falling said:

That's a win for Kyka.

And in the interest of balance, I seem to have a found a bug in the texture pack (I assume latest version is still 12?)

code:
R_TextureNumforName: ASPHALT not found

I spotted this next one on Take 2 of MAP14, which I since deleted, so I can't remember off the top of my head, but I think it's ROCKCK2 that produces a tutti on every use.

Well technically 12b, but meh.

Thanks heaps for finding these. Just when I thought it was safe to call the texture pack done. Nah!

The Asphalt texture was just plain missing. so fixed that.

And the ROCKCK2 texture does produce tutti frutti. As do ROCKCK1 ROCKCK3 and ROCKCK4. Reason being they have the same name as their associated flats. Which is something I knew, and thought I had changed them all, but nooo. Apparently not.

I will get a new version sent out soon.

Great work on this, much appreciated.

Old Post 07-25-14 16:03 #
Ragnor

Done outside of special purpose textures I assume. Someday we'll have the final boss to add, and theres also the blue light IoS.

Old Post 07-26-14 03:09 #
Fellowzdoomer
Forum Regular

Don't forget me on the list of people to send the texture pack to!

Old Post 07-26-14 03:25 #
SFoZ911

I'm around 85& done with the layout, all i'm missing is the actuall exit door and the first room which i want to leave for the end as I have no idea what kind of start room would fit the project..

I was wondering if there any chance that you guys can pm me the midi for the map? because i want to base my gameplay around that.(fast-paced means fast-paced gameplay and such).

Old Post 07-26-14 14:11 #
SFoZ911 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
KiiiYiiiKiiiA

Ragnor said:
Done outside of special purpose textures I assume. Someday we'll have the final boss to add, and theres also the blue light IoS.

Yes. And also a few special textures for the map 32 secret level.

Fellowzdoomer said:
Don't forget me on the list of people to send the texture pack to!

Coming soon. :)

SFoZ911 said:
I'm around 85& done with the layout, all i'm missing is the actuall exit door and the first room which i want to leave for the end as I have no idea what kind of start room would fit the project..

I was wondering if there any chance that you guys can pm me the midi for the map? because i want to base my gameplay around that.(fast-paced means fast-paced gameplay and such).

Technically there isn't a specific midi for your map, as it is on the reserve list at the moment. So probably do whichever you prefer and we will find a midi to suit. :)

Ragnor is the MIDI man, so see what he thinks.

Old Post 07-26-14 19:52 #
Fellowzdoomer
Forum Regular

Based on the midi list, its Buckets TiN Toker, right?

Also, I've been thinking. Naming my level. I'm thinking that Terminal X is an ok name, but I've been thinking: If I name it Terminal Compound, then it can be a sneaky pun (TeRminal ComPound = TRCP). any thoughts?

Old Post 07-26-14 19:57 #
SFoZ911

Right.. anyway my map suppose to be map01.

Old Post 07-26-14 19:59 #
Fellowzdoomer
Forum Regular

SFoZ911 said:
Right.. anyway my map suppose to be map01.

Ok. Whoever gets it...

Old Post 07-26-14 20:01 #
Ragnor

KiiiYiiiKiiiA said:

Technically there isn't a specific midi for your map, as it is on the reserve list at the moment. So probably do whichever you prefer and we will find a midi to suit. :)

Ragnor is the MIDI man, so see what he thinks.

TiN Toker is locked. Map 1 is, no matter what, using that midi.

SFoZ911 and FellowZDoomer, TiN Toker is a blend of Evilution's Map 30 midi (So it will be instantly familiar to you both) and a previous midi from Bucket, unused in this project because doubles, called TargeT Neutralised. It is indeed a typical fast paced opening track.

Old Post 07-27-14 01:19 #
Fellowzdoomer
Forum Regular

Where Is it? I love the music in Map 30 (2nd on my list of favorite songs.)

Old Post 07-27-14 01:20 #
Ragnor

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz...dit?usp=sharing

TRCPMUSV1 is still up and publically viewable. It should already be track 1.

Speaking of music, no further versions of the pack will be made until Eris Falling and Doom Huntress finish/fix enough of their tracks to have all 35 PLACEHOLDER slots filled.

Old Post 07-27-14 09:31 #
SFoZ911

The past couple of days i've been working on my map01 submission and I made something solid enough to look into. Basically all i'm missing is enemy placement and a secret room. I would like to ask if someone would be kind to take a look and maybe give me some directions.

Old Post 07-28-14 10:54 #