Severed bunny head
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > TNT: Revilution . Progress is happening. Really.
Pages (30): « First ... « 27 28 29 [30]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 17:00. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ragnor
I do see the humour in a mod sneakily changing my title

I know that map is going to be painful in a fun way, judging by that highly fun birthday map and general word on the forums about cannonball maps :p

You can always pull the skies out of the wad for screenshot purposes, I believe Kyka was going to make a version without the skies for this purpose.

Oh and for the next time your in the thread Kyka, the link in the OP to the demo music wad is broken. The proper link is on this page, should be version 8P

Old Post 09-28-14 13:07 #
Ragnor is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
KiiiYiiiKiiiA

Ragnor said:
I know that map is going to be painful in a fun way, judging by that highly fun birthday map and general word on the forums about cannonball maps :p

Yeah cannonball. Looks pretty interesting. :)

You can always pull the skies out of the wad for screenshot purposes, I believe Kyka was going to make a version without the skies for this purpose.

I was? Ok.

Oh and for the next time your in the thread Kyka, the link in the OP to the demo music wad is broken. The proper link is on this page, should be version 8P

Fixed. :)

Also, we have recently got three new maps.. So some screens are in order. (and yes I know I have shown a little of the skies. The key phrase here is 'a little'. :D )

Map by SFoZ911

http://i.imgur.com/goeLFSq.png

http://i.imgur.com/HPViZBg.png

Map by 40oz

http://i.imgur.com/ZoUj4aH.png

http://i.imgur.com/EZsV1i1.png

Map by Eradrop

http://i.imgur.com/nGN10r0.png

http://i.imgur.com/upNMF4s.png

Last edited by KiiiYiiiKiiiA on 09-29-14 at 05:19

Old Post 09-29-14 05:14 #
KiiiYiiiKiiiA is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
SFoZ911

Just to let you guys know, i have made more changes to my map so it would be easier for me to make a better encounters. once i'll finish with the gameplay, i'll be sure to send it right over.

Old Post 09-29-14 07:01 #
SFoZ911 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ragnor

While the project isn't dead by a long shot, a lot of us are becoming really busy with other life obligations, as is the norm.

I unfortunately have to announce that ive been hired by Re-Logic to work on Terraria's 1.3 update, so almost all of my time is spent finding bugs, testing various things, and working with the developers on stuff like balancing and so forth. ie I have no time at all to playtest the maps you guys are making, sorry :(

I'll still handle smaller things though, but yeah, I cant spend the hours I usually do testing maps.

Again, apologies to Kyka, the rest of the team, and to the mappers.

Old Post 10-23-14 19:48 #
Ragnor is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Gez
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

Ragnor said:
I unfortunately have to announce that ive been hired by Re-Logic to work on Terraria's 1.3 update

That's pretty cool, congrats.

Old Post 10-23-14 20:14 #
Gez is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ragnor

I would have told the whole team right away, but I wasn't sure who I could tell what with the NDA I had to sign. Got permission recently to publically say im working on it, but nothing else about it :p

Old Post 10-23-14 20:58 #
Eris Falling
Forum Staple

If you want I can maybe put some time aside to maintain the MIDI stuff if needs be. I believe I have the most recent versions of everything.

Old Post 10-23-14 22:00 #
Eris Falling is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ragnor

Thats fine, I can spare 15 minutes to do stuff like that, just not the long time frames testing requires...especially since im testing all day every day for another product. I am doing the most mundane shit right now in another window -_-

Old Post 10-23-14 23:19 #
kmxexii

Gez said:

That's pretty cool, congrats.

Old Post 10-23-14 23:32 #
kmxexii is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ragnor

Thanks kmxexii. Really enjoying this opportunity.

But anyway, any map news from you guys? All is quiet on my end aside from progress notes on 32 and 14 by Eris, as well as midi updates.

Old Post 10-29-14 16:56 #