Doom Marine
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > TNT: Revilution . Still revolving.
Pages (33): « First ... « 30 31 32 [33]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 12:13. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SFoZ911

My part of the map is about 98% finished in terms of mapping. I just need to do some monster placement and balancing, that's it.

Old Post 12-04-14 09:43 #
SFoZ911 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
KiiiYiiiKiiiA

Ragnor said:
Ive approached it with the knowledge that people hate classic boss shooters, so its definitely not a rocket in brain scenario, I can say that. I just wish Megamur was still active, hes the vanilla limits guy that tends to keep our imaginations in-line.

Although we have no boss graphics yet, we should definitely start prototyping this, see if actually works. Would be bad to leave it till the end ;]

I miss Megamur.

We need someone who really knows Vanilla inside out. Which is not me! Volunteers anyone?

Doomhuntress said:
well, i hope it lives up to its reputation, then. i was going to post about how i had more tracks done, but i think this project is full of my stuff as it is. :p if there for some reason is need of more stuff, though, i'm happy to provide.

Noted. Thanks for your work doomhuntress. :)

SFoZ911 said:
My part of the map is about 98% finished in terms of mapping. I just need to do some monster placement and balancing, that's it.

Your map 01 is awesome. I am looking forward to the finished version.

Old Post 12-04-14 12:20 #
KiiiYiiiKiiiA is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
sincity2100

Hi,I wanna take the super secret level spot,can I?

Old Post 12-06-14 12:16 #
sincity2100 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Ragnor
I do see the humour in a mod sneakily changing my title

Were still planning a replacement idea for the failed original idea for 32.

Old Post 12-06-14 17:50 #
Ragnor is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote