User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > this thread must die
Pages (18): « First ... « 15 16 17 [18]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 17:08.   
Lüt
Administrator

Heh. I just started page 21, even tho there's nothing there yet.
Actually, I started page 21.

Old Post 08-15-01 00:27
Lüt is offline Profile || Click here to Send Lüt a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

Well... now I did.

Old Post 08-15-01 00:29
Lüt is offline Profile || Click here to Send Lüt a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

"THE VIEW"
Heh, I saw part of that show on TV today, they had that guy from The Man Show, he pissed everybody off and didn't say a damn thing. Whoever the main host was was seriously frustrated with him, it was great, that guy rules :)

21 :P

Old Post 08-15-01 00:30
Lüt
Administrator

Damn it, page 21 is already 5 posts behind schedule.

Old Post 08-15-01 00:31
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

"THE VIEW"
Heh, I saw part of that show on TV today, they had that guy from The Man Show, he pissed everybody off and didn't say a damn thing. Whoever the main host was was seriously frustrated with him, it was great, that guy rules :)

21 :P

Really? Which one, Jimmy Kimmel or Adam Carolla?

I love the man show, I watch every sunday. They bash the view and oprah a lot, so I have a feeling they might show a clip of that during the fourth season or something...

Old Post 08-15-01 00:34
Liam is offline Profile || Click here to Send Liam a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

Wait a second... maybe it was Norm MacDonald. Some guy from Comedy Central. I don't want Comedy Central because there's never anything funny on it. It has the most misleading name on television.

Old Post 08-15-01 00:36
Liam

Wait a second... maybe it was Norm MacDonald. Some guy from Comedy Central. I don't want Comedy Central because there's never anything funny on it. It has the most misleading name on television.

You think so? I love comedy central...

Old Post 08-15-01 00:37
Liam is offline Profile || Click here to Send Liam a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

I didn't say I hate it, I just don't find it funny. I mean, some shows are OK; south park is amusing, the man show is amusing. It's not horrible or anything, it's just not funny. It's like stand-up comedians: hardly any of them should be called comedians, cause all they do is point out facts. Some things may be stupid, but I've never found facts funny. Of course it's funny to idiots cause somebody finally realized what's really happening. I think I might like it more if they advertised it as stand-up facts and not stand-up comedy. Comedy sets unrealistic expectations from those people. Although there are a few ones who are pretty funny, but very very few. Getting a few chuckles out of people isn't what I call comedy.

Old Post 08-15-01 00:41
AirRaid
Graphics Zealot

Heh. I just started page 21, even tho there's nothing there yet.
Actually, I started page 21.

Dammit, I said i made the post which made page 21 appear, even though there was nothing there. And yes you did start page 21 proper. Well Done. Are you happy now? Did you get what you wanted? Does it not matter to you that this thread is slowly explanding, and will soon cover the whole of Doomworld, suffocating everyone????

Old Post 08-15-01 00:45
AirRaid is online now Profile || Click here to Send AirRaid a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

I didn't say I hate it, I just don't find it funny. I mean, some shows are OK; south park is amusing, the man show is amusing. It's not horrible or anything, it's just not funny. It's like stand-up comedians: hardly any of them should be called comedians, cause all they do is point out facts. Some things may be stupid, but I've never found facts funny. Of course it's funny to idiots cause somebody finally realized what's really happening. I think I might like it more if they advertised it as stand-up facts and not stand-up comedy. Comedy sets unrealistic expectations from those people. Although there are a few ones who are pretty funny, but very very few. Getting a few chuckles out of people isn't what I call comedy.

True.

Old Post 08-15-01 00:46
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Click here to Send Naked Snake a Private Message Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

Does it not matter to you that this thread is slowly explanding, and will soon cover the whole of Doomworld, suffocating everyone????
Not really.

Less competition in level-making.

Old Post 08-15-01 00:46
Liam

Well yeah, you have a point. I rarely laugh out loud when watching comedy central, but I dont' get any better channels... so...

Old Post 08-15-01 00:48
Liam

Oh... that quote in my info is from a comedian on "Premium blend". I laughed my ass off when he said that.

Old Post 08-15-01 00:50
Linguica

Last post!

Old Post 08-15-01 01:03
Linguica is offline Profile || Click here to Send Linguica a Private Message Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote