Doom Marine
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Community Chest 4 > Map Status
Pages (11): « First ... « 8 9 10 [11]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 14:11. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bingbing
Green Marine

Very good work. (wait. Is this post 300?)

Old Post 08-16-07 17:34 #
Bingbing is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
doom2day
Forum Regular

The Green Herring said:
Progress update:

MAP15: Clash of Galaxies -

As with MAP27, here's a snapshot of the map in its current state, loaded in Doom Builder. Check it out!

Its a little too scaled down to do the map justice. : (

Old Post 08-17-07 01:10 #
doom2day is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Use3D
Forum Legend

Looks great. I'm up for playtesting again when it's ready.

Old Post 08-17-07 02:24 #
Use3D is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
ragnew

Me too, I'd love to start testing some of the maps. Or are us Beta Testers suppose to wait for the 1st complete beta?

Old Post 08-17-07 08:55 #
ragnew is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Aleaver
Can't spll

ragnew said:
Me too, I'd love to start testing some of the maps. Or are us Beta Testers suppose to wait for the 1st complete beta?

Both. Ask people or if they ask for some testing, and when the first beta of the entire project is put together.

Old Post 08-17-07 21:36 #
Aleaver is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
doom2day
Forum Regular

I may slightly alter part of a decoration in map05 and send it back in. Feel free to test mine. I think The Green Herring still has mine.

Old Post 08-18-07 13:39 #
doom2day is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Aleaver
Can't spll

Map 17 is finished Structure wise. Just adding final details and tweaks. It should be playtest ready in a day or two hopefuly

Old Post 08-21-07 08:22 #
Aleaver is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
MTrop

I've had to muck around building my new computer, so I might be late with Map 30. Most of it is done, however. I'm just having a bit of "Builder's Block" in creating the final boss.

Old Post 08-25-07 05:03 #
MTrop is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Aleaver
Can't spll

Ok Cool..Thanks for the heads up!

Old Post 08-25-07 05:56 #
MTrop

MAP30 is almost done. Some extra tweaks are needed.

Vertices: 6100
Linedefs: 7172
Sidedefs: 12601
Sectors: 1477
Things: 898

Completion: 99%

Old Post 09-04-07 05:50 #
MTrop is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Aleaver
Can't spll

Very good news...It won't be long now people!

Old Post 09-04-07 06:03 #
Dr. Zin

MAP26?: Hybrid Envy
Sectors: 1000
Linedefs: 5018
Sidedefs: 7819
Things: 832 (403 Monsters on UV)
Progress: COMPLETE

Final Size: 803kb

I got this map finished way quicker than I anticipated. It is shorter than my other entry, but more savage.

Old Post 09-05-07 03:00 #
Dr. Zin is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Aleaver
Can't spll

And with that...the maps are almost completed. Just lacking map 30 which according to the post made abve by Mista_T..Is just being tweaked before he sends it in!

Old Post 09-05-07 03:03 #
MTrop

Map30 is complete. It is now sitting in your Yahoo inbox, along with my other two maps (latest versions).

EDIT: Also - a note to all testers: make sure you use a pure Boom executable to test these. It must work with vanilla Boom before all other source ports!

Old Post 09-05-07 04:08 #
pcorf

I've sent an updated MAP31 to Aleaver which fixes a few texture related problems.

Old Post 09-06-07 10:10 #
pcorf is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Marco
Mini-Member

We eagerly await the roll-out fellas! Thanks in advance to everyone that had a hand in putting this highly anticipated MW together.

Let's gear up for battle...

Old Post 09-07-07 20:16 #
Marco is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
lupinx-Kassman

pcorf said:
I've sent an updated MAP31 to Aleaver which fixes a few texture related problems.

Actually, I would appreciate it if you sent that to me too, since there are a few small changes I would like to add to my level. Or maybe you could tell me what it is you changed, so that you don't have to send it?

Old Post 09-07-07 22:48 #
lupinx-Kassman is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Aleaver
Can't spll

lupinx-Kassman said:

Actually, I would appreciate it if you sent that to me too, since there are a few small changes I would like to add to my level. Or maybe you could tell me what it is you changed, so that you don't have to send it?

I'll send it if he hasn't already

Old Post 09-08-07 01:46 #
lupinx-Kassman

Aleaver said:

I'll send it if he hasn't already

Yes, could you do that please? (Oh and thanks Paul, for fixing whatever it is you found :P).

Old Post 09-08-07 05:33 #
lupinx-Kassman is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Aleaver
Can't spll

lupinx-Kassman said:

Yes, could you do that please?

Check your e-mail....

Old Post 09-08-07 05:53 #
pcorf

lupinx-Kassman said:

Yes, could you do that please? (Oh and thanks Paul, for fixing whatever it is you found :P).

Ahh sorry for taking ages, couldn't get online for most of the day. But anyway, I fixed a misaligned MIDGRATE texture near the secret exit. That was about it. It didn't look very nice.

Old Post 09-08-07 14:39 #
pcorf is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
lupinx-Kassman

Sent the updated map Aleaver. (And a few screens to replace the old ones on the site, since those were very outdated, and still showed nazis in the map. Could you please replace those?) Thanks.

Old Post 09-08-07 23:04 #
Aleaver
Can't spll

lupinx-Kassman said:
Could you please replace those?

Done. Thanks for the update.

Old Post 09-09-07 01:45 #
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

Yeah I sent my updated (and perhaps final?) version as well.

Old Post 09-09-07 16:43 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Aleaver
Can't spll

Kid Airbag said:
Yeah I sent my updated (and perhaps final?) version as well.

Yep yep...thank you as well..Beta wad currently being constructed..Hopefully won't be too much longer people.

Old Post 09-09-07 18:38 #
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

Use3D said:

If I recall Kid Airbag got permission to use that song.

I just noticed this, and yeah, back in the day when I first started my first solo project (that never actually got completed), I e-mailed both Tolwyn and Mark Klem and got their permission to use pretty much anything they've written for Doom (MM, MM2, Requiem, Strain, etc.), as long as they're given proper credit. I dunno where Mark Klem is these days, but maybe linking to Tolwyn's site (http://www.tolwyn.com/) in the credits section of the text file would be a nice gesture.

Old Post 09-12-07 06:05 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
RottKing

Oh god what's going on ;___________;

Old Post 09-30-07 03:32 #
RottKing is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Aleaver
Can't spll

RottKing said:

Still being compiled. We have ran into some Zdoom additions to our Boom project :| Of which have to be removed.

Old Post 09-30-07 03:49 #
The Green Herring
Community Chest 4 Leader

RottKing said:

What Andy said. I've started a new thread so you can see how the compilation is progressing, too. Check it out! :)

Get Community Chest 4 here!

Old Post 09-30-07 05:17 #
The Green Herring is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote