Mancubus
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Community Chest 4 > Map slot requests. (Offical)
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 5 [6]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 07:15. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Aleaver
Can't spll

doom2day said:
Aleaver, have you personally tested all of the recieved maps?

Yes..But not some of the updated editons of maps (Not had as much time as of late). But when I first get a map, I always play it to see what its like, and to sort of beta test it aswell.

Old Post 08-08-07 17:19 #
Aleaver is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
RottKing

Oh ya, Aleaver you might want to re-download my map from the link I sent you, I updated the file a few times after I found some coop related bugs.

Old Post 08-08-07 23:58 #
RottKing is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Aleaver
Can't spll

RottKing said:
Oh ya, Aleaver you might want to re-download my map from the link I sent you, I updated the file a few times after I found some coop related bugs.

Ok will do..Thanks for the update!

Old Post 08-09-07 00:53 #
Aleaver is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Aleaver
Can't spll

Well I got some computer problems here folks..

Its my Power supply. When I first got this computer, it came with a 420 watt PS 3.0 Ghz P4 processor 1 gig of memory. Afew months later I got a nvidia 7800 GS (overclocked). Which just so happens to require 400 watts to operate. Which leaves a tiny 20 watts to run the rest of the computer..and I bet that 20 watts gets cut into by the video card when it overclocks itself. In anycase thats not enough to run everything else in my computer. It did run alright for afew months, but now its starting to fail: Random restarts. So today I ordered a 650 Watt power supply and it should be here sometime next week. But in the mean time I can't work on map 17 as much because (and I don't know why this happens either) wehn I go to playtest the map, every once and awhile (3 times this week already) the computer just restarts..No errors, just a blank screen for afew seconds and then the P.O.S.T screen appears..I guess the video card overclocks in every game..3D accelerated or not. (in this case not)

But I will work on map 17 here and there in short spurts, its not like I was starting the map from sratch anyways, I have over half the map re-done as it is. I should have the new PS but late next week sometime...Well just wanted to let everyone know...

Old Post 08-09-07 02:54 #
myk
volveré y seré millones

Make sure to update all the project's stuff somewhere safe in the meantime...

Old Post 08-09-07 03:05 #
myk is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Aleaver
Can't spll

myk said:
Make sure to update all the project's stuff somewhere safe in the meantime...

Already underway ;)

Old Post 08-09-07 04:01 #
Aleaver
Can't spll

Well if all goes well I should have the new Power Supply tommorow, (Thrusday) and I should be good to go to work on map 17 again..Well just wanted to give a quick update..

Old Post 08-16-07 03:37 #
Aleaver
Can't spll

Ok new 650 watt power supply is installed..I should be back in working order now (I hope)

Old Post 08-17-07 21:37 #
pcorf

This is going to be the best of the CC's. I can't wait to play it!

Old Post 08-29-07 14:47 #
pcorf is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Aleaver
Can't spll

Welp..when Map 30 is sent to me..I will have all 32 maps completed. Beta testing team get ready!

Old Post 09-05-07 03:53 #
Aleaver
Can't spll

Ok All maps are in...Check top post!!!

Old Post 09-05-07 04:47 #
pcorf

Please change this:
MAP09: pcorf ("As the Doctor Sleeps") Completed

to this:
MAP09: Paul Corfiatis ("As the Doctor Sleeps") Completed

Thanks!

Old Post 09-05-07 09:08 #
pcorf is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Aleaver
Can't spll

Just to let anyone who maybe interested know..I made a slide show of CC 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWCHlPhoCZ8

Old Post 10-03-07 02:59 #
Marco
Mini-Member

Sweet screens Aleaver! Nice theme music to go along. I'm sure the final product is going to be worth the wait. But hurry up, will ya? :)

Old Post 10-03-07 03:20 #
Marco is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Aleaver
Can't spll

Marco said:
Sweet screens Aleaver! Nice theme music to go along. I'm sure the final product is going to be worth the wait. But hurry up, will ya? :)

Thanks...This project will be awesome when we get out there...We are going as fast as we can...Stay tuned..the wait will be well worth it!

Old Post 10-03-07 03:22 #
Marco
Mini-Member

Aleaver said:

Thanks...This project will be awesome when we get out there...We are going as fast as we can...Stay tuned..the wait will be well worth it!

It's all good man. I've never taken all you hard-working mappers for granted. You guys put a hell of a lot of time into making these quality maps and then don't charge a dime for them. My hat's off to you.

Old Post 10-03-07 03:37 #
Marco is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
doom2day
Forum Regular

You didn't hear? There is a 10$ download fee!
:P

Old Post 10-04-07 01:47 #
doom2day is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Aleaver
Can't spll

doom2day said:
You didn't hear? There is a 10$ download fee!

SHHHHHHHHH! You weren't supposed to tell!!

Damn it!! Now its really gonna have to be free..

Old Post 10-04-07 03:59 #
Aleaver
Can't spll

Updated Site layout...If interested Click here!

Old Post 10-06-07 00:37 #
Marco
Mini-Member

Very nice job Andy! In fact, I think it rivals some of the best looking Doom sites on the web today.

Old Post 10-06-07 02:21 #
Aleaver
Can't spll

Marco said:
Very nice job Andy! In fact, I think it rivals some of the best looking Doom sites on the web today.

Thanks dude...but I wouldn't go that far ;)

Old Post 10-06-07 02:26 #