Mancubus
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Community Chest 4 > CC4 Preliminary Sign-up (Mappers and Testers)
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 5 [6]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 23:12. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
glaber

At this point, if DD gives up his position, someone else should take his place that is already signed up for the project. The map slot is a different matter as anyone can fill an empty map slot. Now there is no way I'm taking over, cause I don't want to. But maby esselfortium could?

Old Post 06-22-08 00:09 #
glaber is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
esselfortium
A Major Doomworld Concern

Thanks for the nomination, but I've got way too many other projects to work on already. I can't do it.

Old Post 06-22-08 00:12 #
esselfortium is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Dr. Zin

The Green Herring was already going to coordinate the project before Death Destiny volunteered, so he would be the obvious choice.

Old Post 06-22-08 01:19 #
Dr. Zin is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
esselfortium
A Major Doomworld Concern

Use3D and The Green Herring seemed to both have done a lot of work getting CC3 together.

Old Post 06-22-08 01:27 #
esselfortium is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Searcher

It has always been my contention that the CC3 leadership team should also host/coordinate this project as well.

Old Post 06-22-08 04:35 #
Searcher is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Aleaver
Can't spll

esselfortium said:
Use3D and The Green Herring seemed to both have done a lot of work getting CC3 together.

True and I have no doubt in my mind that those two can handle this project just fine. CC 4 is in good hands with those two at the helm.

Old Post 06-22-08 21:09 #
Aleaver is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
printz
CRAZY DUMB ZEALOT

glaber said:
At this point, if DD gives up his position, someone else should take his place that is already signed up for the project.
What's your problem with Death-Destiny? He doesn't need to map does he. He'll merely maintain the project alive, yno. Take note how much time COMMUNITY CHEST THREE: A MEGAWAD SO NICE WE'RE MAKING IT THRICE took. One like Death-Destiny may be alert and get mad at the lazy ones, not forget all about it; heh, even be hasty and release CC4 prematurely (which can be fixed because updates are allowed on /idgames).

Maybe he doesn't like to map as he made it seem, but otherwise, seeing other posts not dealing with his maps, he seems ok and does stuff completely.

NOW: IF THE MENTIONED POSTER SEES THIS, please do not post some big thank you! I don't need it, thank you.

Also, The Green Herring is already leading this proj, he can't be both leader and vice- at the same time can he.

Old Post 06-22-08 21:18 #
printz is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Death-Destiny
Forum Regular

Hmm? So you guys aren't going to let me co-ordinate without also submitting a map as well? That's a shame, since I really do feel I owe Bloodskull a favor and the offer is unrelated to other events. Sorry Bloodskull. =( I can't go against the community in a community project, though you can still have my mapslot if the team allows me to give it to you.

Old Post 06-22-08 21:40 #
Death-Destiny is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote