User Profile | New Blog | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | Member List | Search Forums | Register | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Morons > Post Hell > My Awesome DooM Shirt
Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 00:59.   
pickle965

OMG Ph33r the hideous shirt.

Last edited by pickle965 on 08-30-03 at 04:22

Old Post 08-28-03 22:14
pickle965 is offline Profile || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Tobester
I die a lot.

that looks like some extremely bad photoshop

Old Post 08-28-03 22:29
Tobester is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Arioch
not arioch

lopsided logo

<+phunk> i have to send 8 photos of myself in
<@fraggle> one for each angle
<@fraggle> they're going to make you into a doom monster

Old Post 08-28-03 22:41
Arioch is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fraggle
Filled with the code of Doom

Did you use the M_DOOM graphic from the doom IWAD or something? That looks pretty blocky.

Old Post 08-28-03 22:56
fraggle is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
pickle965

Yeah I did, and I like it that way. Kinda gives it that classic look. The logos not crooked and no its not made in photoshop. It looks better in person of course. I think its pretty well done.

Old Post 08-28-03 23:15
pickle965 is offline Profile || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Melfice

Here's my Doom shirt that I made (note the picture is actually good, its my crappy webcam that makes it look bad)

http://meathead.dmhgames.ath.cx/dmfront.jpg

http://meathead.dmhgames.ath.cx/dmback.jpg

You're part of a forum of a bunch of elitists who 1. hate console systems, 2. will beat you when they think you're dumb to the point of leaving and 3. like to argue, a lot, and no one man can be the winner because there's a huge mass of fanboys frequenting this forum. :) Have a nice stay!

Old Post 08-29-03 03:35
Melfice is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

PiCkLe965: hey hey
DooMBoy473: Bragging about your Doom shirt on DW I see
PiCkLe965: of course
PiCkLe965: and all those fags do is bitch about it
DooMBoy473: Heh

Old Post 08-29-03 04:22
DooMBoy is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Python_Junkie
Banned

DooMBoy said:
PiCkLe965: hey hey
DooMBoy473: Bragging about your Doom shirt on DW I see
PiCkLe965: of course
PiCkLe965: and all those fags do is bitch about it
DooMBoy473: Heh

Not liking your kindergarten-quality shirt qualifies one as a homo, eh?

Old Post 08-29-03 04:29
Python_Junkie is offline Profile || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ultraviolet
933-phunk-5up4h-94n9574

The M_DOOM decal you put on has more border than it needs. You should have cut it to actually trace around the border of the logo, not be all blocky in itself. No, that does not make it qualify as "classic."

You probably could have done a better job just doing the logo as a vector graphic with cells for all the colors and print on posterboard-quality paper and then use a printout of each color stencil as, well, a stencil... make sure you have a stencil for the black lines as well, unless you want to do those by hand (well, moreso by hand)... meh, you know, I'm rusty on all this, I'll shut it up.

Old Post 08-29-03 04:44
Ultraviolet is offline Profile || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
sargebaldy
not arioch

you should have used the doom logo off romero's site instead.

Old Post 08-29-03 05:21
sargebaldy is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

If I ever get a Doom t-shirt made, I will use that graphic (the one Sarge linked to)

Old Post 08-29-03 06:32
Naked Snake is offline Profile || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DOOM Anomaly
I am Weird Al

Personally I like those shirts.

But if I were allowed to make another shirt I'd so put this on it. Go-go Naruto!
And yes, it should be animated too! We have animated gifs and bowls made of bread, why not animated shirts! Where are our scientist's minds going to?!

I Love Picklehammer! Do You?

Old Post 08-29-03 09:35
DOOM Anomaly is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
sargebaldy
not arioch

it's the hobbit!

Old Post 08-29-03 09:44
sargebaldy is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Nanami
not a woman

http://12.209.212.149/~nanami/images/shirt.gif

Old Post 08-29-03 11:12
Nanami is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
BlueSonnet

I created an image on the computer then printed then asked a t-shirt making shop (snappy snaps) to get it done on a black t-shirt. IMO they did a crappy job because it started to peel off even though i washed it like the instructions said. They're better t-shirt making shops around IMO.
http://www.geocities.com/tstuke/doomshirt.txt

Old Post 08-29-03 11:20
BlueSonnet is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
pickle965

Yeah I got mine done by a shop too, so theres nothing I could do about what the final product looks like. I agree that logo on Romero's site wouldve kicked ass.

Old Post 08-29-03 13:32
Melfice

My Shirt > j00. heh.

I did mine at home. Mine's an iron on, but its not one of those that transfer, the actual picture attaches to the shirt o_O But I've had it for about two years now, and it has yet to peel. I love getting compliments about it in school

P.S., pickle-tard, you called us a bunch of fags eh? I happen to be gay, so I don't appreciate that. Normally I wouldn't bitch or even say anything about people calling eachother gay or fags, but when people are being insulted by a complete newb because he's pissed that no one likes his shitty shirt, I get angry.

/me jizzums on your face.

You're part of a forum of a bunch of elitists who 1. hate console systems, 2. will beat you when they think you're dumb to the point of leaving and 3. like to argue, a lot, and no one man can be the winner because there's a huge mass of fanboys frequenting this forum. :) Have a nice stay!

Old Post 08-30-03 00:52
Melfice is offline Profile || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ultraviolet
933-phunk-5up4h-94n9574

Heh, pickle's not a complete newb. He's just a complete fag. <3 picklehammer!

Old Post 08-30-03 02:51
Ultraviolet is offline Profile || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Melfice

Heh, Picklehammer happens to be my best friend online. And btw, if theres any speculation, this Pickle isn't another reincarnation of Picklehammer, that I can promise you.

Old Post 08-30-03 02:57
Nanami
not a woman

Melfice said:
P.S., pickle-tard, you called us a bunch of fags eh? I happen to be gay, so I don't appreciate that. Normally I wouldn't bitch or even say anything about people calling eachother gay or fags, but when people are being insulted by a complete newb because he's pissed that no one likes his shitty shirt, I get angry.
<Nanami> Your dad is a fag.
<magicsofa> can I ask that you don't call people fags?
<SargeBaldy> magicsofa: she's bi O_o

Heh. The first line was in jest so no harm done. He was talking about how he didn't like his dad and some of the bad things he's done.

Old Post 08-30-03 03:52
Nanami is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Scuba Steve

Nanami said:
<Nanami> Your dad is a fag.
<magicsofa> can I ask that you don't call people fags?
<SargeBaldy> magicsofa: she's bi O_o

What?

Old Post 08-30-03 04:00
Scuba Steve is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Nanami
not a woman

Hey Steve where you been? We're missing you over in the You Fail It channel.

Old Post 08-30-03 04:03
Melfice

I didn't know Nanami was bi :P

Old Post 08-30-03 04:05
JavaGuy4230
Mini-Member

Just thought I'd like to mention to anyone who's angry at Pickle at the moment that his comments on AIM were not meant to be taken literally. He does not have anything against gays. It is simply that people use that language every day for non serious subjects, and it rubs off, whether you like it or not. Pickle loves DoomWorld and all its inhabitants with all his little heart. I say this because it's unfair to judge someone before you really know anything about them at all. And furthermore, he's not Picklehammer. There, all your doubts are layed to rest. If you're still buggered by the whole thing, then go cry in your room or something.... I guess you can cry at the computer too.... whatever.

On a side note, DoomBoy is the only DoomWorlder I talk to frequently, and though he's a fine fellow in many ways, I wouldn't trust him not to post things that are way out of context. Actually, I wouldn't trust him to make me a sandwich without leaving out at least four of three ingredients.

Old Post 08-30-03 04:13
JavaGuy4230 is offline Profile || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Melfice

You obviously didn't read much of my post or pay much attention to it, as I stated that normally I'm not offended by the use of fag in everyday language, except when used by a practical newb such as him that bitches because people don't like his shitty Doom tshirt. And now I've just restated my freaking post from earlier. I don't like the fact that that language is used in general.

Old Post 08-30-03 04:21
Nanami
not a woman

Aw he edited out the original pictures. It wasn't that bad.

Old Post 08-30-03 04:36
Ultraviolet
933-phunk-5up4h-94n9574

I miss Picklehammer.

Old Post 08-30-03 07:40
DOOM Anomaly
I am Weird Al

Ultraviolet said:
I miss Picklehammer.

Then joing the We Love Picklehammer Foundation! Just pay 1.71 Canadian cents a day and you can help show Picklehammer that you and all of us Love Picklehammer.
Don't delay donate today! All donations are garentueed to be deposited to the foundation just as reliable as my spelling is! So you Know your money, is in good hands!

The We Love Picklehammer Foundation
Send donations to:

11111 1st Street

And remember Picklehammer probably loves you in some way or form, so why don't you express your love, for him!

I Love Picklehammer! Do You?

Old Post 08-30-03 08:10
DOOM Anomaly is offline Profile || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
sargebaldy
not arioch

hahaha, i love doom anomaly.

Old Post 08-30-03 08:13
Nanami
not a woman

Good thing DA is back, I needed a good laugh.

Old Post 08-30-03 08:13