Weird impy thing
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > Congestion 1024 released!
Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:37. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Lutrov71
That 1024 guy

Maybe try the end of Map20 again, but don't click anything once you've gone through the final teleporter exit thing. You're supposed to end up on the next level with only a pistol and 50 clips.

Old Post 12-02-05 05:13 #
Lutrov71 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
-_DLD_-
Forum Regular

Ah.

I'm on Map24 or something now...getting tricky. I couldn't find the second Secret in Close Quarters...even with idclip and idbeholda (after I killed everything without cheats, of course). Also, I noticed that you can hop over the wall and into a space outside the play area...with no escape (I've seen this in a few other levels too)! And still in Close Quarters, a teleporter containing a lot of HKs and Imps didn't open, and I was at the Exit. Also, the teleporter that unleashes that huge horde of Fragglies has 6-8 of the poor cute red balls trapped still...placement error, since they couldn't move until I killed all but 1-2 of them.

Old Post 12-02-05 05:26 #
-_DLD_- is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
shotgunmasacre2

Lutrov71 said:
Maybe try the end of Map20 again, but don't click anything once you've gone through the final teleporter exit thing. You're supposed to end up on the next level with only a pistol and 50 clips.

Sounds like scythe map05. Erik ALm does the same thing to get the player weaker for the next level with only a pistol. Hard stuff.

Old Post 12-02-05 05:32 #
shotgunmasacre2 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Stealthy Ivan
DM 4 life

Very Nice!!!
Im on map15, so far its awsome!

Old Post 12-03-05 04:25 #
Stealthy Ivan is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lutrov71
That 1024 guy

To let everybody know, the Wad file has been updated and should now be PrBoom compatible. Tested with PrBoom 2.02.

http://doomrealm.mancubus.net/1024/1024.zip

Old Post 12-04-05 09:50 #
Lutrov71 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote