Ouchface
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Doomworld News > Risen3D 2.2.16 released

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:16. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Vermil

Risen3D 2.2.16 has been released. It can be downloaded from here and the list of changes found here.

Old Post 10-14-12 09:00 #
Vermil is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
bnc21

Music playlists don't work anymore on my system with Risen3D 2.2.16 ?? They work fine on 2.2.15 (playlists J-War and Lorcan). Anyone else notice this ?

Old Post 10-14-12 11:34 #
bnc21 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
hawkwind

bnc21 said:
Music playlists don't work anymore on my system with Risen3D 2.2.16 ?? They work fine on 2.2.15 (playlists J-War and Lorcan). Anyone else notice this ?

Yes. It was an incompatibility with the latest fmodex.dll. It has now been fixed. Just redownload the Risen3D binaries.

Old Post 10-15-12 00:24 #
hawkwind is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Badboy

would be cool to mention in a single sentence what the important updates are. this way its much easier for other newsposters.

Old Post 10-16-12 12:24 #
Badboy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
hawkwind

Badboy said:
would be cool to mention in a single sentence what the important updates are. this way its much easier for other newsposters.

Was it too hard for you to click your mouse on Vermil's second link ?

Old Post 10-18-12 00:13 #
hawkwind is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Badboy

you dont understand me. i think everybody profit that at least 3 changes/features are mentioned to attract the reader about a new release. the newsposter/developer can choose whats important, and a second newsposter can just copy/past the news for their site. my experience. peace.

Old Post 10-18-12 16:48 #
Badboy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Vermil

I wrote a couple of paragraphs on the new features in the recent Dday 1.9.9 release news post; Bloodshedder deleted it when he copied it to the news forum and copied in the bullet point list from the Dday wiki.

He appears to (confirmation?) have also done that with the recent Zandronum 1.0 release.

Therefore, you'll have to ask Bloodshedder why he didn't do the same with this release of Risen3D.

Last edited by Vermil on 10-18-12 at 17:55

Old Post 10-18-12 17:47 #
Vermil is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote