Spider Mastermind
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Doomworld News > ZDaemon Thursday Night Survival #120 - Stomper

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 20:18. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Memfis
Forum Legend

This Thursday we are going to explore Stomper by Paul Zarczynski. It's an unfinished megawad (the author seems to have lost interest in Doom mapping) containing 23 fully playable maps with rich nonlinear layouts, an interesting mix of classic and modern design styles and a bunch of new graphics that give the levels a unique look.
Get ZDaemon and join in.

Old Post 11-24-13 20:41 #
Memfis is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lizardcommando
I'm a good person because I like dogs

It's a shame this megawad didn't get finished. This was pretty neat.

Old Post 11-25-13 06:11 #
Lizardcommando is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
111DonuT111

Ok. I will be there as soon as possible

Old Post 11-25-13 06:32 #
111DonuT111 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
alterworldruler

Nmn actually left after he put out unfinished Stomper AND Haze to his website, and by left, I mean he entirely quit gaming, doom and all that stuff together. He's busy chasing his artistic career currently, as a friend of his, I think I should release both of these to /idgames because I do have a permission from him to do that.

His finest work you can experience in Soulcrusher actually (for which a new update is coming in few days), he did all the guns, textures and music + few monsters. I only did the gameplay/story/bosses.

EDIT: For those interesed in his music, here's an entire archive of the material he's sent over me over the past some years. https://www.dropbox.com/s/z0oa5oaje...usicArchive.zip Just warning that it's large and contains MANY tunes which come from Soulcrusher and his scrapped projects.

Last edited by alterworldruler on 11-26-13 at 10:04

Old Post 11-26-13 09:59 #
alterworldruler is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sicamore

This is an extremely well done pack. Props for finding it :P

Old Post 11-26-13 14:33 #
Sicamore is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote