Archvile
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Source Ports > Wauthor With EDGE (PLZ HELP)

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 11:20. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
demonic666
Registered just to make one post

I have made a cool level in Wauthor. (it uses no of the special Edge features) The map works fine with doom legacy. But when i run it in edge all the pedistals ive made turn invisible. (stairs to) Some areas dont exist and some walls are not there. The whole level is realy strange.

I am making a mod and i need Edges DDF script to make it. But i cant build levels in anything but Wauthor. Plz help me.
Could i maby run the map through some kind of tool that will make it compatible with edge?
Anything youst help!

Old Post 01-14-03 23:49 #
demonic666 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Lobo
Forum Regular

If you see a .gwa file in the same directory where you have your wad delete it and try running the map through Edge again. This could help you out.

Robotech: FirstGen TC / Edge Shell Launcher(ESL) Home page.

Old Post 01-15-03 06:36 #
Lobo is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote