Cacodemon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Source Ports > Missing .dll file in DoomGL

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 00:28. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Baphomet

There's a missing .dll file in DoomGL that I found after I set it up, so I can't go on it. It's Glide2x.dll. Please help!

Old Post 03-08-03 11:40 #
Baphomet is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
boris
meow

Don't use DoomGL. Use JDoom, Legacy, ZDoomGL or something.

Old Post 03-08-03 12:08 #
boris is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Hadeumdi
Warming Up

I'm pretty sure that glide2x.dll isn't from DoomGL, it's a separate glide wrapper. I have it on my comp to use for an emulator, email me and I'll send it to ya.

Old Post 03-21-03 03:51 #
Hadeumdi is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Sweet Prince

i was just playing with that today and got the same thing, i just google.com for it and found a site with it, but after copying the file and trying to run DoomGL is hung kinda and freaked my screen.. i rebooted and gave up

Old Post 03-23-03 17:19 #
Sweet Prince is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Ichor
The Mysterious Red Square

I'm guessing that you have a file called opengl32.dll somewhere in your Doom directory. Rename that to opengl32.bak or whatever, and the game should run fine. I had to do that with the GL version of Quake and Hexen 2 to get them to work.

Old Post 03-23-03 17:36 #
Ichor is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote