Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cactus

jdoom? SLOPES !!!???

I heared somewhere on this forum there is maybe a way to do slopes in jdoom using DED files???
I whish i can see that!
Is it true?
I think it was in the "jdoom most advanced port blabla"

IIRC some months ago or maybe a half year ago I heard someone talking about that the dude who made jdoom would put RoR in Jdoom. And then someone asked him if he would put slopes in it, but he answered it would be more a quake thing. (I still dunno what the fuck he meant by that, like Room over Room is so much doom). Heh.

Torn said:

IIRC some months ago or maybe a half year ago I heard someone talking about that the dude who made jdoom would put RoR in Jdoom. And then someone asked him if he would put slopes in it, but he answered it would be more a quake thing. (I still dunno what the fuck he meant by that, like Room over Room is so much doom). Heh.

Its more known as SoS = sectors over sectors,
You can do more real 3d with it, but in order to be able to do real 3d you need 3d floors and slopes too.

Its more known as SoS = sectors over sectors

I've never heard it called that. :-) Since these are Tile levels, you can't really put a sector over a sector AFAIK. Thus the Room Over Room.

Rellik said:

I've never heard it called that. :-) Since these are Tile levels, you can't really put a sector over a sector AFAIK. Thus the Room Over Room.

Skyjake said he was going to implement SoS, he never mentioned any RoR as a future plan.

You could ore accurately call it "sector overlapping." I don't think anybody's found a way to make two sectors use all the same vertices and lines, or even different sets of vertices and lines in the same position. The terms "room over room" and "sector over sector" do not imply such a limitation.

Skyjake said he was going to implement SoS...

Cuz he knows JDoom is a sinking ship?

KIDDING!

:p

Rellik said:

Cuz he knows JDoom is a sinking ship?

KIDDING!

:p

no offense taken :) Actually its one of the more "popular" ports, And now if he added some important stuffs it would turn out even bigger. :P

I remember a port a long time ago that all that was special about it was that you could put a sector in a sector. I dunno if you could make 3D stuff though, I don't remember.

Epyo said:

I remember a port a long time ago that all that was special about it was that you could put a sector in a sector. I dunno if you could make 3D stuff though, I don't remember.

RORdoom.

Ultraviolet said:

soem dum fag named jillina was workin on it AFAIK

If you don't mind, Please use correct english and skip immature words, okay?. Even though it may be a joke.

kinkyfriend85 said:

If you don't mind, Please use correct english and skip immature words, okay?. Even though it may be a joke.

FUQ U KEEKNY U RUIUNUN MAH ESECX

Hell, at least 10% of threads on the Doomworld forums have posts that use "incorrect english" intentionly.

deathz0r said:

Hell, at least 10% of threads on the Doomworld forums have posts that use "incorrect english" intentionly.

I don't think I even do it intentionally now, UDUMFAG.

kinkyfriend85 said:

YES O GRATE MASTAR OF TEH FORUMS!!!111

I am begining to understand why some people have over 400 post on these forums :) HAHAH

!!! omg düD yuo sukks all lolz. :P

insertwackynamehere said:

What is this? A five month bump?

Oh, and that's because Lüt doesn't know when to stop. :)

[KruzadeR] said:
zdoom sucks

Flamebait.

[KruzadeR] said:
i think that jdoom is the best

besides its the only port where i can put the md2 models...
zdoom sucks

I don't think we can expect more from someone who thinks that models are more important than gameplay features. Because, in that regard JDoom has very little to offer...

[KruzadeR] said:
i think that jdoom is the best

besides its the only port where i can put the md2 models...
zdoom sucks

AAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHA.

*ahem*

kinkyfriend85 said:If you don't mind, Please use correct english and skip immature words, okay?. Even though it may be a joke. [/B]

Yes, let's also make Sure to Captilize random Words and put incorrect punctuation where it doesn't belong?.
:)
Just fuckin' with you dude, no offense. :P

DooMBoy said:

Yes, let's also make Sure to Captilize random Words and put incorrect punctuation where it doesn't belong?.
:)
Just fuckin' with you dude, no offense. :P

Um, your talking to a guy that's been banned for months, dumboy.