Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nanami

ZDoom 48.cab Released

Oh Cyb, those dark imps of mine you were going to/are using in Alice, I uploaded a new, better version today. So have at it, unless you've taken them out already.

pickle965 said:

OMG that would be sweet. 2nd best thing to Atari/Infrogrames releasing the source code... which will never ever happen.

I expect it'd be a legal nightmare, what with all GT Interactive/Infogrames/Hasbro Interactive/Atari goings on :)

Although having said that, it's probable that the source code is actually owned by the developer (Monolith) rather than the publisher.

NiGHTMARE said:

Although having said that, it's probable that the source code is actually owned by the developer (Monolith) rather than the publisher.

Yeah, I believe something like that was mentioned at The Blood Source Release Campaign page, http://www.planetblood.com/bloodsource/. If Monolith really owns the source then I don't understand why they just don't release it. I mean there not making much money at all off Blood anymore, yet there are a lot of people compaigning it's release, but who knows. There really doesn't seem to be many straight answers on that campaign page, everyone says something different. Anyway, has anyone really started a Blood TC for DooM? If so, I'd really like to know, who knows I might even be able to help the project somehow...