Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mephisto00

ZDoom funny thing

I don't know, if anyone of you know this, but while i was playing deathmatch with zdoom, against some bots, then I discovered something funny. If you kill an enemy, and then kill yourself with a rocket launcher, you get "Double kill", because you killed your enemy AND yourself. Actually, killing yourself shouldn't give you extra credit, that's why i think this is weird.

mephisto00 said:

I don't know, if anyone of you know this, but while i was playing deathmatch with zdoom, against some bots, then I discovered something funny. If you kill an enemy, and then kill yourself with a rocket launcher, you get "Double kill", because you killed your enemy AND yourself. Actually, killing yourself shouldn't give you extra credit, that's why i think this is weird.

You should post this as a bug over at zdoom.org.

It's a bug that has been mentioned before. Although, to be fair, it's not entirely wrong - you have just killed 2 players in a short space of time. Your frag count doesn't go up because of it (in fact, your self kill probably counts as a minus - can't remember) but you have done a double kill. I like it. :-)