Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Thehappycommunist

Strife and ports

I think that's pretty cool and all, but you could at least have spelled heh correctly.
Heh.

The best chance is with zdoom. According to a thread on zdoom's forums, someone got in touch with Rogue about the source code and apparently it's gone forever, lost when Rogue sold off their office equipment (see thread here: http://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?t=1170&start=0). At the moment zdoom support lets you look around and play with a good majority of the weapons (cheating to get them, that is) but that's about it... it's a long ways off. :(

The good thing is that efforts are being made, so maybe it'll happen eventually.

Yep, dialog system is working fine (actually it already was, but it missed all items stuff), as well as new inventory system. Most weapons and some monsters also are working (actually they already did). I've implemented a lots of the new line specials, and now transition between maps also is working fine.

Hmm, but for some reason all the conversations only play the first loaded sample from voices.wad. I presumed that was fixed for the next version so I didnt say anything.

Retox said:

Yep, dialog system is working fine (actually it already was, but it missed all items stuff), as well as new inventory system. Most weapons and some monsters also are working (actually they already did). I've implemented a lots of the new line specials, and now transition between maps also is working fine.

Awesome!!!