Weird impy thing
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Source Ports > ZDOOM PWAD Loading

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 07:59. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Sir Sapo
Green Marine

What do i type into the console in order to get my PWAD to load. I put the PWAD in the same place as ZDOOM and i read the readme for the console but it doesn't work (i'm probalby doing it wrong somehow).

It doesn't matter, the lightbulb needs to want to change itself.

Old Post 12-18-03 06:18 #
Sir Sapo is offline Profile || Blog || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

You don't type anything in the console. Here's what you do:
1. Drag and drop the wad you want to play with ZDoom over the ZDoom.exe icon, and ZDoom will load it (at least my version does, not sure about more recent versions)
2. Create a shortcut to ZDoom, right click, Properties, then click on Shortcut. At the end of the command line, type in -file whatever.wad where whatever is the name of the wad you want to play

Old Post 12-18-03 06:31 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote