Mancubus
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Source Ports > ScoreDoom 2.9 Full Release (updated to 2.9g)
Pages (15): « First ... « 12 13 14 [15]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 19:13. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BilboHicks

Doom_user said:
At your site, when I try to download ScoreDoomST, it starts downloading GZScoreDoom instead.

thanks. It is fixed now. (may need to reload the page)

Old Post 04-12-13 23:55 #
BilboHicks is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
BilboHicks

Hi,

Surprisingly I mustered the enthusiasm and time to make a content update to the bonus pack. Just a few more custom enemies to play with as well as a tweak to a power up.
The engine build is now over 5 years old and I am no longer working on it at all. Actually its a hassle to get newer content to work, due compatibility issues, so it requires tweaking.

Other that that, Scoredoom & ScoreDoomST is in the process of being ported over to the latest versions of gzdoom and zandronum by a russian developer. There is no ETA, since they are waiting on Zandronum 2.0 to come out first. I will not be involved in any development or support for that release. Its still tentative but evidently they are working slowly on it.
More info here:

http://scoredoom.com/blog/

Last edited by BilboHicks on 09-18-14 at 23:13

Old Post 09-18-14 21:52 #
BilboHicks is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Doom_user

BilboHicks said:
Scoredoom & ScoreDoomST is in the process of being ported over to the latest versions of gzdoom and zandoranum

Awesome. The sole complaint I ever had about Scoredoom was that ScoreDoomST used an ancient, ZDoomGL-based, version of Skulltag as it's base.

Old Post 09-18-14 22:05 #
Doom_user is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
BilboHicks

yeah, and I spelled Zandronum wrong (again), amended the post.

Old Post 09-18-14 23:14 #
sector666

The name for that port is terrible largely because it's so hard to say or spell right.

And I'm excited. Scoredoom is still one of my favorite ports and I'm glad to see it's going to continue to be updated, even if it is changing ownership so to speak.

I just hope they can have as much good sense about what does or doesn't go in the addon pack as you did. Some of the most fun I've had playing Doom in the last few years has been in Scoredoom with the custom monsters on, and the careful monster selection was definitely a factor in that.

Old Post 09-18-14 23:54 #
sector666 is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote