Icon of Sin / Baphomet
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Source Ports > Jdoom levels

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 10:02. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Vegeta
I don't "POST WAREZ, POST WAREZ!" anymore

Two questions
Does some one know how to play the musics in Jdoom?
How can I do to use a Dehacked patch with this source port?

Old Post 02-13-02 17:21 #
Vegeta is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zro

To use dehacked patches, you must make definition files (.ded). this can be done with DEDmanager, that you can find from JDoom homepage.
I haven't tryed it myself, though.

Old Post 02-14-02 10:40 #
Zro is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Draconio
Ack! Ack! Ack!

If the music isn't playing, it might be because you're using a PWAD that uses MIDI music (as opposed to MUS). MUS files, such as the ones in the IWADs, seem to work fine. But there seems to be no MIDI support, at least not in the version I have.

Old Post 02-28-02 22:56 #
Draconio is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zro

Jdoom has played the music of every PWAD i've played. I have also played CD on the background, and i tried to play MP3's, but there wasn't enough memory for that.

BTW, newest JDoom beta can read deh files directly!

Old Post 03-04-02 15:16 #
Zro is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Arno

The latest non-beta version of JDoom is awesome! It supports hires textures. I downloaded the latest hires texture pack from freedoom and cheched it out. It was kinda odd to see a few walls in high detail and the rest blurry. But I can imagine that will improve once more hires textures are created.

I couldn't believe my eyes the first time I saw that rocket trail!

I also like the fact that JHeretic and JHexen are in easy accesible subdirs, alongside JDoom. Very nice!

Old Post 03-13-02 14:46 #
Arno is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote