Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Broly3k9

Some Skulltag server issues?

Ok please no one bash me for this topic if its been made before. I looked two pages back, and did a quick forum search for keywords, but didnt come up with anything that was related to my problem, then again i didnt go through every single post either..

Ok so i can get in and play on almsot every server ive found on skulltage, able to get in almost all games, sometimes wad seeker takes for ever, but it is a life saver and i wont complain. Whenever i start my own server though i can never find it in the server lists on Skulltag and whenever i try to join my own server it says "Please make sure you are using the exact same WAD(s) as the server and try again" I AM THE SERVER??!?! Maybe its just cause im a complete idiot and dont know how to start or run a server, but id love to get my own doom game going..

Also side note, were do i find all the wads the Wadseeker has found and downloaded? I know it storing them somewhere because if i enter a game that i dont own a wad too it finds it downloads it and i play, if i shut down and get back on it still says i have the WAD?

Holy f-ing crap! My name isnt your name but i did this magic trick thing where i replaced your name with my name and HUZAH! there it was... How did you do this thing? Your are good with internets yes? Lol thanks man.

Brony3k9 said:

Holy f-ing crap! My name isnt your name but i did this magic trick thing where i replaced your name with my name and HUZAH! there it was... How did you do this thing? Your are good with internets yes? Lol thanks man.

He is. that'll be 99 cents please.

Pennys ok?

EDIT: ok now that easy part is taken care of, anyone have suggestions to the first two i presented?

Sorry for double post:

Ok figured out that i suppose adding extra WADs is why im getting the 'make sure youve got the same wads as host' message. I took them all away and just tried to start a normal COOP server.. it started and i could get in, but after waiting for 10-15 mins and refreshing the server i could not see my server up on skulltag.. Help?