Severed bunny head
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Source Ports > Risen 3d [models, solved]

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 02:33. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
xxbio Warfare11

Hello there. I recently downloaded Risen 3d and i cant seem to get those damn 3d models to apear ive tried to install them and it creats the "md2" foldetr full of ded.files and i try to load those ded.files but nothing happens. and also i think it may be a bug because while picking out my ded.files there is a box thats checked in and next to it the description says "force model override" and i cant un click it. Any ways some feedback would be nice.

Old Post 05-22-12 01:46 #
xxbio Warfare11 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
hawkwind

First, uninstall Risen3d. If there still remains a Risen3D folder after uninstalling, Delete the folder and all subfolders/files.

Also, did you read

models installation guide?

1. Reinstall Risen3D 2. Install model pack 1 THEN model pack 2, in that order.

You do not have to load the deds. The "force model override" is for pwads with modified sprites.

Hope this helps.

Old Post 05-22-12 02:29 #
hawkwind is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
xxbio Warfare11

OK! thanks dude. but one last problem.. all items/wepons/things ect.. are in 3d now but not the enmies..???

Old Post 05-22-12 02:47 #
xxbio Warfare11 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
xxbio Warfare11

OOOPS my bad im such a noob. its the wad i was using sorry but thanks dude your a life saver.

Old Post 05-22-12 03:29 #