Cacodemon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Source Ports > JDoom latest build and music

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:26. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DoomQuaker
Mini-Member

I've downloaded JDoom Latest build, but when I play the music has problems, for example when I start from the first map the menu music still plays, and when I complete the level the victory music still plays in next level. What's happening? :(

Old Post 07-27-12 01:01 #
DoomQuaker is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DaniJ

Most likely you are attempting to use an old incompatible add-on which doesn't define the music tracks in it's custom MapInfo definitions.

Typically when this issue is reported it turns out to be due to loading an old copy of the "jDEP" add-on (its replacement, the "Slide's skybox" add-ons can be downloaded here: http://dengine.net/addons).

Old Post 07-27-12 01:22 #
DaniJ is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DoomQuaker
Mini-Member

Thanks now it works but I've lost the map fog effects :(

Old Post 07-28-12 10:50 #
DoomQuaker is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Vermil

The fog was removed from the updated version, due to the preferences of those involved in updating the add-on for modern Dday.

They believed Dday's fog simply didn't look very good; personally I agree.

Old Post 07-28-12 11:38 #
Vermil is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote