Doom Comic
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Source Ports > zdoom mac, where's my ini?

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:54. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
invictius

The only info I've found when googling about this is that the files are all over the place. As well as the ini location I'm looking for where I'm meant to put high-res textures and models. I've hardly touched a mac so I'm clueless about the file system.

Old Post 04-28-13 15:14 #
invictius is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Blzut3

Open the console and type "whereisini".

IIRC it's ~/Library/Preferences/zdoom.ini

Old Post 04-28-13 17:12 #
Blzut3 is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
invictius

Blzut3 said:
Open the console and type "whereisini".

IIRC it's ~/Library/Preferences/zdoom.ini

Mac gzdoom seems to hate models or textures. I put them in root, told the ini that's where they were, and crashed just after choosing my iwad. Isn't mac gzdoom meant to be roughly at the same level of development as the windows version?

Old Post 04-28-13 20:08 #
invictius is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Gez
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

If you mean _mental_'s fork, then yeah it's supposed to be at the same level as it is generally updated within a couple days. However, it has a greatly rewritten renderer so if there are issues with models it might be because of the original code.

You can report issues here: http://code.google.com/p/gzdoom-macosx/issues/list

Old Post 04-28-13 20:44 #
Gez is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote