Baron of Hell
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Source Ports > JDoom Question

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 19:26. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Doom II Guy

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I can't start off on any level I choose in JDoom. I'm doing all the "Warp to..." stuff but it just starts me off at level one. Anyone know?

Old Post 05-07-02 23:30 #
Doom II Guy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zro

Are you using Kick Start, or batch file? I have never tried to warp with Kick Start, i just start the game and use idclev.

You could also try another frontend (klick the "frontend" link on my signature).

The Links:
IWADs
S o u r c e ports
maps
tools
Frontend
Editor

Old Post 05-08-02 10:30 #
Zro is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
sirjuddington
Slade doesn't mean what it used to

Try 'warp ##' in the console (where ## is the map number)

Unless you are talking about loading custom wads. To do that, type 'load ##.wad' and the wad will be loaded for you...

Old Post 05-08-02 12:23 #
sirjuddington is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Doom II Guy

I use the DLaunch.exe file not the kick start one.

Old Post 05-08-02 20:54 #
Doom II Guy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Doom II Guy

The Warp To works, but when I tell the engine to go to a different level before I start up the game, it doesn't. Any help??

Old Post 05-10-02 22:03 #