Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Unregistered account

SkullTag stuff etc. [How do I get it?]

As you'll know if you've seen one of my early (slightly embarrassing) posts about SkullTag, I'm a big fan of it, and was dismayed when I found out development had stopped before I'd even got back into DoomOKAY YOU KNOW ALL THIS ALREADY LET'S MOVE ON.

So, I found a post while searching on Google that's in the now-removed Special Interest > Skull Tag section that linked to the downloadable stuff (like the editing utility, the maps separated into individual WADs and all that), but most of the links had been deleted, and the rest told me to update my browser before redirecting me to AtomicGamer.

So, does anyone have the resources? I'm particularly interested in the separate map WADs.

Joe667 said:

So, I found a post. . .
. . .that linked to the downloadable stuff (like the editing utility, the maps separated into individual WADs and all that), but most of the links had been deleted, and the rest told me to update my browser before redirecting me to AtomicGamer.

Could you be more specific? A thread title or post number (the hashtag link beside the post's datestamp) would help.

GreyGhost said:

Could you be more specific? A thread title or post number (the hashtag link beside the post's datestamp) would help.

Oh, right. The post was this one, and the site I was trying to download stuff from is here.

OK. Your mention of redirects to AtomicGamer should have been a dead giveaway, since they're now hosting the stuff that was on 3ddownloads.com but changed all the file IDs. You'll find what you're after here, along with an assortment of older Skulltag releases.

*Lets out rush of air*

Damn... I guess I...

*pauses*

How did I miss THAT!?

Anyway... I guess I'll just wait until this post is sent to Post Hell.

It would be my second post there.