Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
snapshot

Android/IOS Source Port that Supports PK3/PK7 ?

What's up guys,just wanted to ask if there's any kind of source ports that support PK3 or PK7 files (Mean can load them) ....

Doom Touch (aka D-Touch) by Beloko conveniently includes three engines in one: Chocolate Doom, PrBoom+, and GZDoom. One of the screenshots on its official page even shows its built-in front-end including Brutal Doom v19 and Cold As Hell: Special Edition in the list of mods, both of which are .pk3.

Gez said:

Doom Touch (aka D-Touch) by Beloko conveniently includes three engines in one: Chocolate Doom, PrBoom+, and GZDoom. One of the screenshots on its official page even shows its built-in front-end including Brutal Doom v19 and Cold As Hell: Special Edition in the list of mods, both of which are .pk3.

Well,i already have it on my Tablett ,it doesn't support PK3s or PK7s,maybe the version of Brutal DOOM shown there is in Wad format ... IDK it just doesn't list the PK3s on Wads menu,however it lists WADs ...

Perhaps it only shows pk3 if you set it to use the GZDoom engine. It definitely supports pk3:

Look at those file names. brutal19.pk3, cah_se.pk3. They aren't wads.

Notice also how the background wallpaper shows a GZDoom logo.

Gez said:

Perhaps it only shows pk3 if you set it to use the GZDoom engine. It definitely supports pk3:

Look at those file names. brutal19.pk3, cah_se.pk3. They aren't wads.

Notice also how the background wallpaper shows a GZDoom logo.

Looks like i placed the PK3s on the wrong Directory :P,alright it worked now THX For help ...