Forum Etiquette Expert
I hope this isn't all too much to ask, but I got some real specific ideas for a texture theme, and my talent in texture making is not as satisfying as I wish it was. I have a ton of ideas and I'll do only my best to describe to you the kinda textures I want. It's kinda a lot but most are just recolors and patch work, some a little more difficult than others. If anyone can contribute to at least a few of these I'd be extremely grateful, and much better if ya can do as many as possible.
6. Sorry to not be too specific on this, but I'd like a few shapely variants of techy fence textures such as MIDSPACE and BRNSMALC.
7. Recolored versions of SLIME15 with a Camouflage pattern painted over it, faded and scratched from age. Also same thing except with warning stripes painted over, faded as well.
13. 3 Recolored versions of STARTAN1 using the colors from BROWN96, and the two others using colors from BROWNGR. the third texture with faded Camouflage paint over top of it
15. A bunch of wooden crates made with resized versions of WOOD10 and/or other wood textures much like the TNT crates in Evilution, but without the TNT logos on them, preferably UAC logos and other military styled stencils printed on them. Also one or two with a sage green tarp stretched over the top half of it, connected at the corners with bungee cords. Also one or two with camo netting and/or barbed wire tied around it. (128x64, 64x64, 128x128, 64x128)
10. Two versions of the texture PIPES, except recolored using the same colors of BROWNGR. and another using the same colors and BROWN96
4. All the BRONZE textures and variants from doom2.wad, but recolored to use the same colors in BROWNGR
1. A texture shaped like METAL2 but with a little more of a bevel, so it doesn't look as flat, sorta like the METAL2 lookalike from KDiZD or like NMT5E_07, but with a Camouflage pattern (not that one exactly, but one with lots of green, brown and tan, and bits of gray, and black) I need the camo to look a little faded and aged, maybe some scratches or grittiness as well.
2. All the TEKGREN variants with the same shapes and textures, but recolored to use the colors from METAL2
3. The same shaped textures as NMT5E_07 and NMT5E_09 Except with the same Camo pattern used for the finished product of #1.
5. Some recolors of the pipes in PIPEWAL1 (and PIPEWAL2). Preferably some gray, dark green, and brown pipes, with gritty rustiness ala SUPPORT3.
8. TEKWALL4 with bits of cyan covering the darker areas, for a "hollowed out" version of TEKWALL4 that can be used as a mid texture. Try to have more covering than not.
9. A texture that uses bits and pieces from BROWN96 to create something that looks reminiscent of SLADWALL, one with the vertical creases, and one without.
11. This is a texture I made a long time ago that I am pretty satisfied with the shape. It needs work though. I want it to have a little more bevel like NMT5E_07 along the edges of the METAL. Also a very thin SUPPORT3 border around the perimeter of the texture (very thin, as in like 4 pixels wide)
12. With the finished product of #11, some variants of it with
TEKWALL1 and one with PIPEWAL1 where the BROWN96 part of it is.
14. A face texture much like SW1GARG, using METAL as the background, but with some kind of a techy symmetrical machine or emblem (maybe the UAC logo) protruding from it. Preferably something that's not concave. Something that's in that same style but not gothic, something that would fit in a techbase instead.
16. The exact texture as COMPUTE1 except uses the colors from METAL2 where all the gray is.
Thanks in advance to anyone who makes any or all of these texture or even makes an attempt at it.
Last edited by 40oz on 10-26-09 at 01:51