Severed bunny head
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Id anthology patches?

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:22. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
digger
Warming Up

I made some patches for id anthology and I want to know if its alright to upload them to doomworld idgames or where ever.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wqwhmjynwzn/idanthup.zip

The patches update final doom, doom95, commander keen 6 and keen dreams and the patch file maker MDIFF is the same as the doom downgrade patch.

Old Post 02-11-10 05:57 #
digger is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
WildWeasel
Resident Castlevania Super-Fanboy

Is there a changelog included? What exactly do these patches fix?

Old Post 02-11-10 06:00 #
WildWeasel is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
digger
Warming Up

Final doom

Upgrade and downgrade

Plutonia

Doom2.exe
plutonia.wad
DM.DAT

Fix - doom2.exe no longer crashes looking for fourth demo and maybe more possibly.

Tnt

Doom2.exe
tnt.wad

Fix - yellow key fix and Maybe more.

Commander keen 6

Upgrade

AUDIO.CK6
CGAGRAPH.CK6
EGAGRAPH.CK6
GAMEMAPS.CK6
KEEN6.EXE

fix - Id anthology installs keen 6 v1.0 cga and well I wanted to fix that because keen 6 1.5 ega is the newest.

Keen dreams

Downgrade

KDREAMS.EXE
KDREAMS.MAP
KDREAMS.EGA
KDREAMS.AUD

Fix - Not really a fix for anything, The old keen dreams has more than the new version.

Doom95

Upgrade and downgrade

Doom95.exe

Fix - I don't know but its different for some reason.

Last edited by digger on 02-11-10 at 07:05

Old Post 02-11-10 06:57 #
digger is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Gez
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

Some versions of the anthology had a different version of TNT and Plutonia, which fixed problems with that yellow key and missing MP starts. Are your patches to these versions? Enjay made a TNT patch, but not the Plutonia patch.

Old Post 02-11-10 07:18 #
Gez is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
digger
Warming Up

Yes.

I got the final doom files from my id anthology, I have two different versions of the book of id and I added the commander keen files.

Old Post 02-11-10 07:23 #
Hell's Vendetta

I know this is an old topic but could you perhaps make a 64-bit version of the tnt patch?

Old Post 03-12-10 01:39 #
Hell's Vendetta is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote