Weird impy thing
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > Looking forward to Community Chest Megawad?
Pages (38): « First ... « 35 36 37 [38]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 18:43. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
VolteFace

One thing I noticed while uploading was that this ZIP and the
last one are the same filesize... maybe I was sent the wrong
one by accident, or maybe nothing much has changed?

Old Post 06-13-03 00:08 #
VolteFace is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Cadman
I'm not supposed to be here...no really

VolteFace said:
One thing I noticed while uploading was that this ZIP and the
last one are the same filesize... maybe I was sent the wrong
one by accident, or maybe nothing much has changed?

Not much has changed, all the changes were just minor tweaks here and there...I'll take a look at the sky and see what's up.

Ravage, if you're listening please resend the sky to me and Ultimate Doomer. UD...please look at the graphics wad to make sure it is properly in there and it points to the maps in question. If we can correct it by early tomorrow then I'll re-package it and then send it to incoming tomorrow.

Either way, new sky or not I will submit it by tomorrow...:)

Cadman - Member TeamTNT

I'm a DoomGod! (Yeah, right!!)

Old Post 06-13-03 01:49 #
Cadman is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sphagne

Hey Cadman, you can look at the wad containing the statusbar and remove the sky, I think I am the one who did this crime! ;-) Just experimental shit, that one. But maybe it is overwriting the one from Ravage.

Old Post 06-13-03 02:30 #
Sphagne is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
The Ultimate DooMer
(former) /newstuff Chronicler

New sky has been sent. It's replacing RSKY3 so there's nothing wrong there (I've been playing CC with it, so it must be ok).

Old Post 06-13-03 08:02 #
The Ultimate DooMer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
The Ultimate DooMer

Sphagne said:
Hey Cadman, you can look at the wad containing the statusbar and remove the sky, I think I am the one who did this crime! ;-) Just experimental shit, that one. But maybe it is overwriting the one from Ravage.

Was it you who did the status bar?

(edit: oops, double post, sorry!)

Old Post 06-13-03 08:05 #
The Ultimate DooMer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
StRiKeR

You guys talk like The Comunity Chest is out? Is it? It's not on thier site of the 3dgamers FPT?????

Old Post 06-13-03 08:16 #
StRiKeR is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
The Ultimate DooMer

Not yet (it's available to us team members only) but it will be out by tomorrow (hopefully!)

Old Post 06-13-03 08:26 #
StRiKeR

AWESOME!!!

Old Post 06-13-03 08:28 #
StRiKeR is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

Lüt said:
Say, why don't you people migrate over to Millennium when you're done here? :P
I thought the levels were all pretty much done.

Old Post 06-13-03 15:45 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Cadman

Okay, I fixed the sky issue. I had to manipulate some lumps around but it's working. The sky from ravage is in there...so is the status bar. Come on Ultimate Doomer, I need you to log on to my FTP server and look at it before I release it to incoming. I need verification on the new build before release.

Cadman - Member TeamTNT

Old Post 06-13-03 16:20 #
Cadman is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
The Ultimate DooMer

Downloading...

Old Post 06-13-03 16:54 #
Searcher

TUD did you post your music wad anywhere? I would love to try it with the CC wad.

Or can you email?
Thanks

Old Post 06-13-03 17:05 #
Searcher is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
The Ultimate DooMer

Searcher said:
TUD did you post your music wad anywhere? I would love to try it with the CC wad.

Or can you email?
Thanks

I've not posted it on my site or anything, but I can mail it to you. (if there's any more takers, I could put it on my site)

Old Post 06-13-03 17:08 #
Searcher

The Ultimate DooMer said:

I've not posted it on my site or anything, but I can mail it to you. (if there's any more takers, I could put it on my site)

Great. When you have the time then would you please email?
Thanks

Old Post 06-13-03 17:16 #
Searcher is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
The Ultimate DooMer

Searcher said:
Great. When you have the time then would you please email?
Thanks

Sent. (have fun)

Cadman said:
I need verification on the new build before release.

You have it. The Community Chest is now free to be unlocked...

Old Post 06-13-03 17:29 #
Cadman

It has been posted to "incoming."

Cadman - Member TeamTNT

p.s. Check the new thread.

Old Post 06-13-03 18:07 #
The Ultimate DooMer

Cadman said:
It has been posted to "incoming."

Are you sure? I can't see it in the incoming folder. (and it's not the usual problem, as I've always checked the incoming folder straight after uploading stuff and it's always showed up)

Old Post 06-13-03 18:36 #
Ichor
The Mysterious Red Square

I don't see it there either. It's not in /newstuff, /holding, or listed in REJECTS or LAST.24hours.

Old Post 06-13-03 18:44 #
Ichor is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Cadman

I just checked incoming and it's there. When I attempted to upload the files again it asked me if I wanted to overwrite the current files on incoming.

They are there...don't know what to tell you.

Ty will get it moved.

Cadman - Member TeamTNT

Old Post 06-13-03 18:57 #
Ichor
The Mysterious Red Square

It was loaded to ftp://archives.3dgamers.com/pub/idgames/incoming/ right?

Old Post 06-13-03 19:00 #
Ichor is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ty Halderman
Essential Pillar of the Community

See new thread - it's there and merged now.

Old Post 06-13-03 19:37 #
Ty Halderman is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Searcher

The Ultimate DooMer said:

Sent. (have fun)

TUD Excellent job on the music wad, Thanks. Wow!

The tunes fit the levels very well. I heartily recommend this music wad to go with the new CC Project map set!!

Edit : You really should put that up on your site, at least for a couple of months, I know others will want it. It is that good.

Last edited by Searcher on 06-13-03 at 21:22

Old Post 06-13-03 21:04 #
The Ultimate DooMer

Searcher said:

TUD Excellent job on the music wad, Thanks. Wow!

The tunes fit the levels very well. I heartily recommend this music wad to go with the new CC Project map set!!

Edit : You really should put that up on your site, at least for a couple of months, I know others will want it. It is that good.

Thanks.

It's now up on my site if anyone else wants it.

Last edited by The Ultimate DooMer on 06-14-03 at 00:57

Old Post 06-14-03 00:50 #
Torn
google is your master

nice music wad. What is map32's tune, I love that track. and map24's too. :)

Old Post 06-14-03 01:06 #
Torn is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
The Ultimate DooMer

Map 32's is a speedy version of Iron Maiden's "Running Free", hence it's place in a Blind Alley map... (map 24's of course is from MM)

Old Post 06-14-03 01:12 #
Aleaver
Can't spll

Well the project is finished..I remember starting this thread alittle bit after the project started..And it lasted all this time..Man I am going to miss this thread...

And of course Great work everyone!

Old Post 06-14-03 03:07 #
Aleaver is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote