Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Biffy said:

Hey, I'm one of the first LWM fans. You should see her Chibi Rebellion mod.

Chibi Rebellion needs to be re-fixed before I upload it again. I had to fix it when Randy removed item switching, so I have to go back and un-fix it now that item switching works again. Hopefully will be soon though. I'm fooling with Power DoLLS:IA right now.

I might sound pathetic, but:

Could I get some spoilers as to how I should beat Uraeusis' (did I spell it right?) second incarnation?

Not a complete how-to, just a little hint. He seems impervious to all my weapons. I can't find any switches or other activatable items in the level either.

Minor bug:

First encounter with Uraeusis:
While Uraeusis was giving me a lecture about his percieved invincibility I was mercilessly slaughtered by an Anubis guard, unable to retaliate. Really quite annoying.

Yes, there. I had that happen too. The only way around it is to use the IDDQD before you get to that spot, and then type it again once the conversation is done.

Ok, any remaining Anubis or Sekhmet warriors are now removed when Uraeusis boasts about itself. Anything else I should address before posting a patch?

Not really:

But a minor question: I found out that if you were a bit quick you could activate the trapdoor with the flying women and run out of the door before it closed in the entrance room of Uraeusis' temple.

This made the fight a lark as opposed to battling it out with these nasties in a little room with lava all around. Am I supposed to be able to do so?

Is this a mistake in the patch text file?

"Overwrite the old CHOSEN.CFG with the new one."

The patch is a wad, to be loaded after chosen.wad, right? There is no new .cfg included....

That reminds me. In the last fight, if you get killed by the big snake, it shows the Cyberdemon death message.