Weird impy thing
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > help with 007ltsd/zdoom

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 15:15. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CHTULU
Warming Up

007ltsd wont start . when i click on the start up icon all that happens is that bars appear around the screen and zdoom locks up. note i usally use a starter program with zdoom ,but cant with 007ltsd

Old Post 12-23-02 02:18 #
CHTULU is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ichor
The Mysterious Red Square

What version of ZDoom are you using?

Old Post 12-23-02 02:26 #
Ichor is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
CHTULU
Warming Up

zdoom 123b33

Old Post 12-23-02 02:28 #
CHTULU is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ichor

Try using this. It's the very latest version of ZDoom.

Old Post 12-23-02 02:29 #
Ichor is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
CHTULU
Warming Up

sorry no anyway zdoom has never started for me without a launcher , but like i said 007ltsd wont start with a launcher , but it has a batch file if that helps

Old Post 12-23-02 02:39 #
Ichor

It might help. I never have used thhe launcher program before. I just started it up from DOS mode, like this:

zdoom -file 007ltsd.wad

Also, this is an Ultimate Doom wad, not Doom 2. I made that mistake, but all I saw were a few bad textures in Map01 before I switched it over to Doom.

Old Post 12-23-02 02:42 #
CHTULU
Warming Up

umm my os is me and i cant acces dos mode

Old Post 12-23-02 02:45 #
DemonDemon

... yes it can ...
Make a shortcut to command.com

"If you mean beat down an old guy and steal his tickets buying, yes. We bought them. We bought the hell out of them." - Tails (Thats my sonic ep 217)

"TOMAYTOOZ!!!! *smack* K0RNN!!11!1!!!! *thunk!* LAYYZDR GNU!!!!!!! *zapzapzapzapBOOM!*" Good Kitty - ARFENHOUSE: THE MOVIE 2

Old Post 12-23-02 02:49 #
DemonDemon is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
CHTULU
Warming Up

what in the world ? explain to me in detail please

Old Post 12-23-02 02:52 #
Torn
google is your master

try find the start button and find "run"

Old Post 12-23-02 03:35 #
Torn is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
CHTULU
Warming Up

well that still cant help me run 007ltsd

Old Post 12-23-02 03:46 #
DemonDemon

For the love of... *twitch*

Alright, here. Use Run in the start menu. Then type in 'command.com'. The dos window should open.

OR

Right click the desktop where there is no icons (the desktop part is the tingy with the picture, not the little tingys you press enter on), choose New, then Shortcut. Type in the window that pops up c:\command.com (unless your os is installed on another drive or you boot from somewhere else, whatever). Press next, next, and you should have an icon for MS DOS.

Now I'm gonna go off and kill things. Big things. With a spork.

"If you mean beat down an old guy and steal his tickets buying, yes. We bought them. We bought the hell out of them." - Tails (Thats my sonic ep 217)

"TOMAYTOOZ!!!! *smack* K0RNN!!11!1!!!! *thunk!* LAYYZDR GNU!!!!!!! *zapzapzapzapBOOM!*" Good Kitty - ARFENHOUSE: THE MOVIE 2

Old Post 12-23-02 05:20 #
DemonDemon is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
The Ultimate DooMer
(former) /newstuff Chronicler

Open up Explorer and click on the bat file. (I've seen bat files work in ME before)

If this doesn't work, select 'Run' from the start menu and type
'zdoom -file 007ltsd.wad'

Or, as DemonDemon suggests, create a shortcut and put the above command line into it.

Old Post 12-23-02 10:56 #
The Ultimate DooMer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote