Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ghost

my lovely shiny new wad...

i actually finished a doom level yesterday [believe me, i've started a few!], ghost02.wad. i uploaded it last night, CAREFULLY following the instructions in the faq as i've used and ftp thing before. i was wondering how long does it usually take to actually appear in the newstuff. and before you start, i have checked the rejects folder - i followed all the rules anyway so there shouldn't be any reason why it sould be binned.

when it does finally appear, please try it and let me know what you think. [constructive] criticism is always nice.

and useful too.

It should be in there in a couple of days, and it should be reviewed in this coming Newstuff Chronicles.

Ichor said:

It should be in there in a couple of days

eh, I'd say hours, not days...

Sometimes you do get lucky and it's there in a few hours. Otherwise, it could take up to around three days. If you load yours in by around Thursday or Friday, it should appear by the Sunday /newstuff Chronicles.

bwa. whatever. i posted it thursday night. and it's saturday night now. and it's not there yet so. pap. but i gotta go back to university soon. never mind. i can wait...

yay! i tried again last night with a different ftp program, but sent the .wad instead of the .zip - twat!! it was in the rejects when i checked today, so i did it right which means it should be there later, right? woo hoo!

please try it and let me know what you think, it's called ghost02.wad, "scraping away the flesh"...

fuckin woo woo!! i got me a pretty good review. it was worth all the pain and misery in the end. i'm a happy little monkey now!! mook mook...