Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The Ultimate DooMer

DooM goes Super-Sonic!

Project info/update threads seem quite common at the moment, so here's my attempt:

If any of you are interested, I've updated my site with details about my new project. No, I'm not doing an LTSD sequel, but in fact a DooM 2 megawad with a distinct Sonic influence. There will be some pretty cool features, including springs, monitors, decorates and enemy marines. No screenies yet (as I've only just started the first map) but they will appear over time. Click here to go to the new section.

Ultimate DooMer said:

Project info/update threads seem quite common at the moment, so here's my attempt:

If any of you are interested, I've updated my site with details about my new project. No, I'm not doing an LTSD sequel, but in fact a DooM 2 megawad with a distinct Sonic influence. There will be some pretty cool features, including springs, monitors, decorates and enemy marines. No screenies yet (as I've only just started the first map) but they will appear over time. Click here to go to the new section.

WOOO HOOO SONIC YEAH BABY!!

This is different from SRB (and SRB2, which uses Legacy). It's not a TC, it doesn't use Sonic characters or game behaviour (ie. jumping on monsters etc.). It does have the springs and monitors, together with the zone/act/boss layout but it's essentially a ZDoom mod with some Sonic features.