Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stealthy Ivan

Working hard to get this done...!!!

We are gonna have this web page up soon I hope cause I have like 25-30 new levels me and my team made back in the day, and I want to post them again... This will be a sweet mix of deathmatch, co-op, and single player maps,(most of them use zdoom) and we have not had our Doom page up for like 2 years...! And a few members of the team still are building maps, all the time, which means we are gonna have some kick ass new levels (not mega wads, but 5 to 16 level add-on's) for you all to play and review... And I look at it like this, I always love to drink a beer and play some new levels, so I hope you all share the same interests...!!!

<---- does any one here listen to metal...???

I think you'd find that about 95% of all doomers listen to metal, punk, beer or grunge. or a mix of them all.

old classic rock music seem popular here too. Like Pink Floyd, Led zeppelin etc

Then there's some freaks of course. :p

kristus said:

I think you'd find that about 95% of all doomers listen to metal, punk, beer or grunge. or a mix of them all.

old classic rock music seem popular here too. Like Pink Floyd, Led zeppelin etc

Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin kick ass! I like some black metal bands, like orphaned land and old man's child.

Hope that page is up soon!

I agree that most Doom players like metal, punk, or good 'ol rock. I also think that alot of those players like Nine Inch Nails, correct me if I'm wrong...I know I love them!

Holy shit, ravage, I just checked out your page(with the screenshots and all, rip from Guns PC for the M3 shotgun in Abydian 1?), and man you make some crazy maps. Nicely done!

Could you e-mail me that raptor hangar level? I used to play that game. A classic.

Scuba Steve said:

Haha Ravage ran out of allocated Bandwith for the day while I was viewing his site.

I know, that happended while I was working on it. Sad, isn't it?

Oh, and Nick, when it says finished, I meant it's just a few rooms with an exit. Not really much. And now that I look back, it doesn't really resemble it that much. (except for part of outside.) Who know, Maybe I'll finish it for kicks. :)

Hey that bloodworks has some nice 3d features!

kristus said:

[...]old classic rock music seem popular here too. Like Pink Floyd, Led zeppelin etc [...]

PS. for our dutch members: 12-2-'03 22:25 RTL5 (you won't regret it)