Ouchface
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > Hell Revealed 2 - Full Version

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:34. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

When is the HR2 Team going to come out with the full version of Hell Revealed 2? I've been waiting forever!

Old Post 03-05-03 18:30 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kirby X
double secret probation

I AM A PINK RETARD DOOFUS

Last edited by Kirby X on 03-07-03 at 02:58

Old Post 03-05-03 18:40 #
Kirby X is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Torn
google is your master

well, IIRC chrozoron isn't the leader anymore, so it is up in the air, if there will be a full version or not...

Old Post 03-05-03 18:47 #
Torn is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Fredrik

Uh why don't you finish the beta on Nightmare! and then come back to complain. You can't say you're waiting for the rest if you aren't done with the present, can you?

Old Post 03-05-03 19:18 #
Fredrik is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Shaviro
Team Future Chief

Torn said:
well, IIRC chrozoron isn't the leader anymore, so it is up in the air, if there will be a full version or not...

Sure he is! Hell Revealed 2 is just not being worked on atm.

Old Post 03-05-03 20:29 #
Shaviro is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh

Fredrik said:
Uh why don't you finish the beta on Nightmare! and then come back to complain. You can't say you're waiting for the rest if you aren't done with the present, can you?
I've played through the whole thing on UV, with no cheats, smartass. I dare say I came close to giving up more than once, and on UV, it's damn near impossible.

Old Post 03-05-03 21:37 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Shaviro
Team Future Chief

DooMBoy said:
I've played through the whole thing on UV, with no cheats, smartass. I dare say I came close to giving up more than once, and on UV, it's damn near impossible.

You did not play through map32!

Old Post 03-05-03 21:52 #
Shaviro is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
boris
meow

Shaviro said:

Sure he is! Hell Revealed 2 is just not being worked on atm.

No, chroz gave leadership to someone else.

Old Post 03-05-03 22:06 #
boris is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Shaviro
Team Future Chief

boris said:

No, chroz gave leadership to someone else.

that was a long time ago, afaik. I spoke to him about it a month or two ago and he was still the leader.

Old Post 03-05-03 22:10 #
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

hr2map32 on NM may seem impossible to most of us, but Hegyi has already beaten it a year ago in approximately 6 seconds.

Old Post 03-05-03 22:27 #
999cop is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lazer

Heh, seeing as how I forgot what map32 was, ise 6 seconds possible?

Old Post 03-05-03 23:29 #
Lazer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Fredrik

hr2map32 can DEFINITELY NOT be completed in 6 seconds (if adamh did, where is the demo?). 999cop, what the hell are you on about? :P

And I have my doubts about Doomboy beating that map without cheats - at least without saving :)

Old Post 03-05-03 23:35 #
Fredrik is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

I don't know where the demo is atm, it has been done over a year ago, you expect me to know where to locate it right now since I already have my comp reformated several times? =p Ask Hegyi or #nightmare members. All I can vaguely remember was that Hegyi used the Archvile jump to beat it, it was done after a few months or less after the beta was released I think. I had asked about it.

Old Post 03-06-03 00:03 #
999cop is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
boris
meow

Maybe with -nomonsters :)

Old Post 03-06-03 00:04 #
boris is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

boris said:
Don't make stupid assumption of what you don't really know.

Old Post 03-06-03 00:05 #
Nick Perrin
Enjay's bodyguard

Fredrik said:
And I have my doubts about Doomboy beating that map without cheats - at least without saving :)

boris added:

Who cares?

I'd also like to see a release of this wad, but I guess I'll just have to keep waiting.

Old Post 03-06-03 00:06 #
Nick Perrin is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

Nick Perrin said:

Who cares?

I'd also like to see a release of this wad, but I guess I'll just have to keep waiting.

well said.

Old Post 03-06-03 00:07 #
Fredrik

There is a 0:27 TAS demo by him at DSA. Perhaps that's the one you were thinking of?

Old Post 03-06-03 00:20 #
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

Fredrik said:
There is a 0:27 TAS demo by him at DSA. Perhaps that's the one you were thinking of?
Possibly, have to check with Hegyi later for verification. Well least I told the truth that hr2map32 is beatable, just not by ordinary doomers like us.

pm: it's still not possible to beat it with cheating through saving, the map is just too crowded filling with a whole lot of monsters plus Archvile's fire assault blocking your sight

Old Post 03-06-03 00:49 #
boris
meow

Dude, nobody said it'd not be possible to finish the map at all. But finishing the map somehow and finishing it in 6 seconds is a BIG difference, heh.

Old Post 03-06-03 00:55 #
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

True, lol, I apologize for the time I suggested lacks of accuracy. But still I thought it was in NM, umm...need to contact with Hegyi before making any inaccurately critical responses.

Old Post 03-06-03 01:01 #
Imp
I'LL CUT YOU BITCH!

boris said:

or -turbo XXX

Old Post 03-14-03 02:36 #
Imp is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh

I'm assuming that if it's Adam Hegyi, he could probably do such a map in 6 seconds :)

Old Post 03-14-03 20:04 #
Grazza
=/-

This is a good place to look to see what has/hasn't been done on HR2. Note Vile's UV Max run on Map32.

Old Post 03-16-03 17:09 #
Grazza is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote