Archvile
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > Map 14 - My First Published Wad!
Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:52. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cyber-menace

Huh? This is even really my site and I've checked all the files there ain't nothing bad in those links (I checked very carefully). That's only my map! It's in a PWAD form I think did I update that yet? I'll check maybe I forgot to update my map packs to the new ones...

EDIT: Yes they are my new PWADS that don't contain any bad files so I don't have anything to worry about. I don't know where you got the idea of (excuse me for saying this) warez. Really I don't see where it came from.

Old Post 03-19-03 20:08 #
cyber-menace is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Grazza
=/-

You're kidding, right? I'm not about to give step-by-step instructions for how to get from your picture links to the pages where the warez are on offer, but as Erik and sargebaldy have already pointed out, it's not exactly complicated.

Old Post 03-19-03 21:46 #
Grazza is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
cyber-menace

Phew... thanks for saying "Picture" links! I thought you meant the links at the top of my page! Don't worry I fixed the problem! Thanks again Grazza! I removed my map links and moved them to r-and-e for that very reason. Geez I should really read over my old posts more! You saved my ass there! Thanks!

Last edited by cyber-menace on 03-19-03 at 22:11

Old Post 03-19-03 21:56 #
cyber-menace is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Grazza
=/-

Ah, I see. Happy to be of service :)

Old Post 03-19-03 22:02 #
Grazza is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote