Ouchface
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > Looking for old Doom(2) undergound wad

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 01:24. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
axxe
Registered just to make one post

Hi
I remember playing a long time ago, a really cool level of an old, abandoned underground city inside a huge cavern.
Like a city of the dead or something but I can't remember the name of it or the author or if it was for Doom or Doom 2.
I do remember it was really dark and medieval like and it crashed at a certain point in the map. It had tall cathedral like towers and buildings, not modern looking at all. I remember it had a baron in a totally dark hallway.
I'm sorry I can't give you any more info, cause thats all I remember. I'm hoping maybe it might jar someone's memory.
Can anyone tell me what the name of that wad was?
I really want to play it again.

Thanks.

Axxe

Old Post 03-11-03 08:55 #
axxe is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote