Mancubus
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > License to Spell Doom hints.
Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 17:44. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Little Faith
Rigtige mænd er voldtægtsmænd

If you are talking about the lab with all the freakish stuff:

You have to smash the joint wholly and thoroughly up. Shatter what shatter can.

Old Post 03-22-03 20:24 #
Little Faith is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

Little Faith said:
If you are talking about the lab with all the freakish stuff:

You have to smash the joint wholly and thoroughly up. Shatter what shatter can.

Ah, okay. I thought I was missing something in that annoying "jump room."

Old Post 03-22-03 21:31 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Little Faith

Don't feel sorry, I did too.

BTW, have you found the machine that goes BING? Your superiors will be mighty pleased.

Old Post 03-22-03 21:53 #
Little Faith is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

Little Faith said:
Don't feel sorry, I did too.

BTW, have you found the machine that goes BING? Your superiors will be mighty pleased.

Yep, I did find that. I love beserk packs in that wad cause of the reduced ammo and stronger enemies, so I scour every single level until I find one =)

Old Post 03-22-03 22:15 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Rotting Corpse
Sometimes I fall down

Ware do you go after ya make the fule level unstable?I cant find ware you go.I all ways die.

Old Post 03-22-03 23:24 #
Rotting Corpse is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Little Faith

What about utilising Black Knight's wonderful mass transit system?

A laser barrier should have opened (beware of big baddies though).

Old Post 03-22-03 23:34 #
Rotting Corpse
Sometimes I fall down

Little Faith said:
What about utilising Black Knight's wonderful mass transit system?

A laser barrier should have opened (beware of big baddies though).

Do you mean go to ware I got the blue key card?

Old Post 03-22-03 23:41 #
Rotting Corpse is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Little Faith

No, you have to take the freight train instead.

Old Post 03-22-03 23:57 #
Rotting Corpse
Sometimes I fall down

Little Faith said:

Ok I didnt see any f.train of phobos island.

Old Post 03-23-03 00:09 #
The Ultimate DooMer
(former) /newstuff Chronicler

Rotting Corpse said:

Do you mean go to ware I got the blue key card?

Don't go there - when the siren starts, a message pops up saying 'holes have appeared in the north face' - go there and escape.

Little Faith said:

I could have made the map end like that, but I decided not to because (realistically) there'd be nothing to stop you going all the way to Operations on the train. (well, there is but I've already used that on the first map)

Old Post 03-23-03 01:22 #
The Ultimate DooMer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Rotting Corpse
Sometimes I fall down

I found a error.In the toxic refinary level. When you are in the train station.I tryed to walk up the ramp ot the scond platform.When I reaced the end of the run way that leads to the down hill ramp.I
got stuck. I foced me to ground level and I was traped in a box.I Used
Noclip ot get out.

Old Post 03-23-03 16:27 #
The Ultimate DooMer
(former) /newstuff Chronicler

That's those damn bridges fucking up again - different versions of ZDoom read the bridges differently or something (given that the one in question is right on a linedef) so I always end up changing their z-heights when I play with a newer version. I found that on v42 (I presume you're using this) and have fixed it (along with a few other things), but I won't be able to re-release it for at least 3 weeks. (as I didn't quite get the updates finished before I returned to DooM exile today)

Old Post 03-23-03 21:31 #
The Ultimate DooMer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Rotting Corpse
Sometimes I fall down

Take your time. Just wanted ot let you know.

Old Post 03-24-03 21:06 #