Doom monster
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > Desikration...!

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:08. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Stealthy Ivan
DM 4 life

I recently uploaded my Deathmatch demo of the Desikration series. This is an older group of levels made by my team a while ago, and I had stumbled across them while looking for some new stuff to play. I figured since they never got a proper release, that I would send them out for the would to see. So I geuss they will be in the newstuff soon...?
I am still thinking of finishing this project, but I want to see what kind of response it gets befor I do this...

Old Post 03-18-03 18:00 #
Stealthy Ivan is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ReX

Stealthy Ivan said:
I am still thinking of finishing this project, but I want to see what kind of response it gets befor I do this...
Ivan, as many people will tell you, your primary objective in building a map (or undertaking a DooM-related project) should be your own enjoyment. The opinions of others are a secondary factor in deciding whether you should continue or not. If others enjoy your efforts, consider that an added bonus.

Old Post 03-18-03 18:26 #
ReX is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Stealthy Ivan
DM 4 life

Hey... Good point dude, thankx for the support! I think I will finish it, but first I have to gather my team again...
The final release will probably be in a month or two.

Old Post 03-18-03 18:48 #
Stealthy Ivan is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Epyo
Dude

I make wads for popularity and fame so nyeh!

Old Post 03-18-03 20:53 #
Epyo is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ReX

Epyo said:
I make wads for popularity and fame so nyeh!
What about money? You should make that one of your main objectives in creating wads ;)

Old Post 03-18-03 22:01 #
ReX is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
sargebaldy
not arioch

ReX said:
What about money? You should make that one of your main objectives in creating wads ;)

sounds like something i'd do

if i were deep

Old Post 03-18-03 22:46 #
sargebaldy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Amaster
Artificial Mechanical Android Skilled in Troubleshooting and Efficient Repair

Whats your big issue with deep?

Old Post 03-19-03 01:17 #
Amaster is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Stealthy Ivan
DM 4 life

Assmaster said:

Hey... DeeP is the editor I started building levels with (so long ago), and its one of my favorites!
Oh.... And its some one on doomworld (probably deep's creator)
So there :P

Old Post 03-19-03 04:11 #
Epyo
Dude

ReX said:

I'll have to think about that.

Old Post 03-19-03 04:28 #
Epyo is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
sargebaldy
not arioch

Assmaster said:

heh i don't have that big a problem with him, i must have just been in the mood to stab at someone, and who's easier than deep :P

Old Post 03-19-03 10:43 #
sargebaldy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Stealthy Ivan
DM 4 life

Hey... To all you mappers, if you would like to help me out, and you can make good deathmatch levels, than feel free to jump in...!
Map 5-14 are free...
The deathmatch compilation Desikration is going to be only 14 levels... The only requirments are detail and fun to play...!
So if ya want to get involved, let me know!

Old Post 03-20-03 03:59 #