Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
scott231ca

The Cyberdemon Army Project!

I have started the Cyberdemon Army project quite some time ago! Me and cyber-menace are working hard on finishing it, but I would like some help if anyone would like to join.

The current list goes as follows:

Map01 - Scott231ca*
Map02 - Scott231ca*
Map03 - Scott231ca*
Map04 - Scott231ca*
Map05 - Scott231ca*
Map06 - Scott231ca*
Map07 - Scott231ca*
Map08 - Scott231ca*
Map09 - Scott231ca*
Map10 - Scott231ca*
Map11 - Scott231ca*
Map12 - Scott231ca*
Map13 - Scott231ca*
Map14 - Cyber-Menace*
Map15 - Cyber-Menace*
Map16 - Cyber-Menace
Map17 - Cyber-Menace
Map18 - OPEN
Map19 - OPEN
Map20 - OPEN
Map21 - OPEN
Map22 - OPEN
Map23 - OPEN
Map24 - OPEN
Map25 - OPEN
Map26 - OPEN
Map27 - OPEN
Map28 - OPEN
Map29 - OPEN
Map30 - Scott231ca
Map31 - Cyber-Menace (Next Map to Create)
Map32 - Cyber-Menace

* - Completed

Levels 18-29 are OPEN and if you could help us it would be great! And having a variety of peoples work in the levels would be great.

There are few restrictions though! Stick to level editing! Don't change any monsters, guns, etc. If you do want to change something like this check it out with me first. If I think it's cool and it doesn't change anything in previous levels I'll allow it. Please be sure to check the rest of the things that have been changed in previous maps so you will know what makes what.

Anything besides the restrictions is allowed. Scripting, Zdoom levels, etc. Just be sure that the maps can run in Zdoom! I could really use anyone's help that knows how to make some good maps. I heard Ultimate Doomer makes some good ones so please help the project will be done in no time at all if a few people pitch in and help!

If you want to see the other maps that were already made please download the Cyberdemon Army Map Pack!

Thank You Much!

Do you have a link to any of your completed stuff? I expect that people will want to see what the project is about before signing up.

OMG A NEW PROJECT WE HAVEN'T SEEN ANY NEW PROJECTS IN SUCH A LONG TIME LET'S ALL JOIN LOlololOOOollLOL KTHXBYE!!!1

Done and Done! The files are all at the Cyberdemon Army maps page! You can find them at:

http://www24.brinkster.com/doom231ca/dwmaps.htm

Please report any broken links! I update the pack every time a map is completed. I never used scripting in these maps, but cyber-menace knows how to use scripts so expect level 14 to be a cool one. I like these levels, but I need others' opinions so I know what to do differently next time. Me and cyber-menace are quite new at mapping so you should find our levels pretty good for begginers!

Hey I got map 15 done now so I'll make one last check for bugs and get scott to merge it witht the rest of the maps! This one's good! So you gotta check it out! I'll get scott to post a link when it's ready!

I've updated the demo version (Map Pack) at the maps page! Feel free to check out cyber-menace's new map ... The Crossways! This map is map 15! It features a way to a secret level so be observant and find it! This is a must see I mean it!

Hey Im all about map29 if it is still open? This project sounds interesting... But I need to see a demo to make sure Im not wasting my time... :P