Icon of Sin / Baphomet
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > WADs & Mods > Back from vacation

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 00:43. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Brad_tilf
Redemption! Bath in its pure Light!

Well, I got to spend a week freewheeling it in Florida this last week which was really cool and then to top it off - when I got back I went to see Disturbed on their new Music As A Weapon 2 tour. Kick ass is all I have to say to that.
Anyway - when I got back, naturally, there were a bunch of emails with projects waiting for review - amongst them is one that I've gotten a quick look at - a megawad called Fragport. So far so good. Just thought I would let you guys know that there should be a bunch of new stuff coming in the next week on several areas of my site.
:-)

Old Post 03-22-03 22:57 #
Brad_tilf is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Aleaver
Can't spll

Glad to hear you are back..And with Good news..

Cya around.

Old Post 03-23-03 05:43 #
Aleaver is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Searcher

Nice to see ya back. Will look forward to the reviews on your page.

I released an older, (Blind Alley B.) yet very fun map, while you were gone, and another coming in the next ten days or so.

Old Post 03-24-03 01:18 #
Searcher is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote